šŸˆ Week 14: Saints (10-2) @ Bucs (5-7)

bucsfan333

2 minutes ago, SappDaddyDance said:

I can't disagree with you, because what he has been accused of, and has done (as hes had to reach a settlement with the Uber driver) is repugnant. But like the Steelers with Big Ben or the Chiefs with Kareem Hunt and Tyreke Hill talent trump's all and if Bucs ownership thinks highly of Winston's talent then he will still be here. Today was a day where we saw a QB play not to lose, and against the upper echolon teams it cannot be the recipe for success.Ā 

Itā€™s hard to play to win with our OL. Every play would be an INT. Iā€™d rather see Jameis do this than the alternative.

4 minutes ago, Buc Ball said:

Any facts is still a breach of ethical guidelines.Ā 

Do you realise how much crap you could be getting this person into?Ā 

Hmm I guess the hunting ground and media who donā€™t report facts on cases other than ā€œ an anoynmous sourceā€ should have them in trouble to?Ā 

And again, Youā€™re putting words out there that were never saidĀ 

Just now, eggybucsfan31 said:

He simply can't be. Smith is Flowers-level bad.Ā 

Exactly, why pay 15 million for below LT play. Ā I don t understand, we can do worse. Ā Smith is up to 8 sacks given up and I don t know how many pressures and penalties. Ā If he gets paid, he gets better, come on we know better

2 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

Hmm I guess the hunting ground and media who donā€™t report facts on cases other than ā€œ an anoynmous sourceā€ should have them in trouble to?Ā 

And again, Youā€™re putting words out there that were never saidĀ 

Whatever helps you justify it to yourself I guess.

1 minute ago, ravishingone said:

Exactly, why pay 15 million for below LT play. Ā I don t understand, we can do worse. Ā Smith is up to 8 sacks given up and I don t know how many pressures and penalties. Ā If he gets paid, he gets better, come on we know better

Whatā€™s difficult with Smith is he has games this bad but then plays very well. Itā€™s who he is.Ā 

Is he replaceable? Certainly but it depends on who the options are available to replace him withĀ 

1 minute ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Itā€™s hard to play to win with our OL. Every play would be an INT. Iā€™d rather see Jameis do this than the alternative.

Agreed, I should have added in the fact that these past 4 games, Donovan Smith has not only lost a ton of money, but more likely than not lost a the perception in the open market of being a starting caliber Left Tackle for any teamĀ 

Archived