Natinals, Patrick Corbin Agree to 6-Year Deal Worth $140MM

ramssuperbowl99

33 minutes ago, Slateman said:

Lulz, they signed Strasburg to 7/175

That balloons to $45 million in 2023.  In 2023, both Strasburg and Corbin will be 34 years old.  If you take Corbin's AAV. $23.3 million, then the Nats will be paying almost $70 million for two 34 year old starting pitchers in 2023.  Unreal.  

18 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

That balloons to $45 million in 2023.  In 2023, both Strasburg and Corbin will be 34 years old.  If you take Corbin's AAV. $23.3 million, then the Nats will be paying almost $70 million for two 34 year old starting pitchers in 2023.  Unreal.  

Now tack on Scherzer's deferred money

16 minutes ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

He’ll move on from Harper and blame Juan Soto for all the team’s problems now.

Unless Juan refuses to hit the cutoff man and comes into the season trying to hit 60 home runs and ignores the coaching staff and every other person on the team telling him not to, I wont.

Nats window is done. It's not hard to see why. The division got a lot better, and they now have unreliable pitching to go with less talent/ability in the lineup.

3 hours ago, Slateman said:

Unless Juan refuses to hit the cutoff man and comes into the season trying to hit 60 home runs and ignores the coaching staff and every other person on the team telling him not to, I wont.

Nats window is done. It's not hard to see why. The division got a lot better, and they now have unreliable pitching to go with less talent/ability in the lineup.

You still have the best team in the NL East on paper and its not really close tbh.

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I'm setting the bar at the amount of **** you lost when Cano went to Seattle. Prepare accordingly.

I dont have that kind of youth and vigor anymore.  My liver has aged at least 2 decades since then.  But I will do my best

Archived