XBOX ONE THREAD

Knowledge

Haha I came to this forum just to find people talking about this

I pre-ordered the Scorpio edition just as a pre-caution, but IDK if I'm going to keep it

I have been an Xbox guy since the day the 360 launched but I don't use my Xbox One at all

It's a mixture of me being 25 and not really caring about games aside from FIFA + it just being awful, all the way down to the menu layout

Thoughts?

10 hours ago, Bianconero said:

Haha I came to this forum just to find people talking about this

I pre-ordered the Scorpio edition just as a pre-caution, but IDK if I'm going to keep it

I have been an Xbox guy since the day the 360 launched but I don't use my Xbox One at all

It's a mixture of me being 25 and not really caring about games aside from FIFA + it just being awful, all the way down to the menu layout

Thoughts?

I have both PS4 and Xbox and enjoy my Xbox way more

I hate PS online and the layout. I like Xboxs layout probably because i enjoy windows 10

Also Xbox controller is wayyyyy better 

I also have my Xbox hooked up through my cable and enjoy all the voice enable features. I barely ever use a remote anymore. I only play my PS for exclusives that grab my attention like Horizon Zero Dawn, but if its multi platform game I buy on Xbox every time

The Scorpio edition looks cool, but there's a zero percent chance I buy this next Xbox. Like someone else said, I have the Xbox One and only play it every couple of months. There aren't really any games that interest me atm and pretty much all of my friends have stopped playing video games. It'd be a complete waste for me to drop money on this one.

If I was someone who was looking for a new console, though, I'd probably preorder the Scorpio.

• 2 weeks later...

Have all the main consoles, and I am about to sell my Xbox One S. Have zero interest in the X. I want games, and I still feel like Microsoft isn't offering any kind of fun exlusive content that isn't Halo, Gears, or Forza. Three franchises that have work out their welcome. Meanwhile Nintendo and Sony are cranking out great hits and exclusive content...my Xbox is collecting dust. So why keep it around (or invest in the One X) for the prettiest multiplatform titles? Just doesn't add up for me. I was really holding out hope for Microsoft with E3 but they gave nothing to impress me, especially with how trash Crackdown looked.

I went ahead and got a one s when amazon had the prime days sale, it was the system 3 games and an extra controller for 240 so I figured why not. I just take it to work so I don't get bored working my 12 hour 6pm-6am shifts because they tend to be extremely dead (yes I basically get paid to play video games and watch TV all night:D) but in all honesty I'd rather have a PS4...I had one before and liked it better...playstation just has so many more quality exclusives than Xbox this gen it's ridiculous. I'll get a PS4 pro as soon as I can get a good deal on one (maybe black friday?) and idk if I'll keep the xbox or not tbh.

Archived