onejayhawk

Week 14 GDT: Bal@KC

This is the first of back-to-back killer games. At least it's at Arrowhead. The forecast is for partly cloudy and mid-30s.

nfl-cheerleaders-heat-winter-weather-wee

The Baltimore defense leads the NFL in most defense categories. Let's hope Mahomes and company are up to the challenge. If so, Baltimore's rankings should take a tumble.

We have seen better, twice, from the Broncos. Baltimore is good, but this isn't the 1999 unit. what scares me more is the balance. This is a middle of the league offense and top 10 ST to go with the cracking defense. 

In related news, the Chiefs defense is climbing out of the cellar. FBO has them #25 for the season, but #21 weighted to more recent games. Since that still includes the Rams game, it says something. https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamdef

J

We scored 57 in two games against Denver. The Broncos are an FO top 10 team, comparable to the Raven but better on both sides of the ball.

J

So we're withouth Watkins, Benjamin and Berry.

I'm interested to see what we can do on the ground. Hopefully Ware and the Williams get rolling and obviously we need to limit the Ravens run game. If we can do that, i expect us to get the win.

This will be an interesting game. Surprised to see the Chiefs being listed as 6 point favorites. After the recent games I expect this one to be close as well, especially if the Ravens' offense adjusts well to the Chiefs' defensive posture.

TD CHIEFS!

Damien Williams runs it in.

I hope Hill isn't hurt to badly, but it doesn't looked good.

Just now, Edge said:

TD CHIEFS!

Damien Williams runs it in.

I hope Hill isn't hurt to badly, but it doesn't looked good.

He looks so much more explosive than Ware to be honest.

Hope Hill just got a bruise