Diablo 3

showtime

2 minutes ago, showtime said:

I've never done a season with Barb or Witch Doctor, but I've played them for a little.  Necro is the one class in this game I've literally never played even for one second.

Necro was my go to in D2 but I haven’t played one much in D3.

To me, one of the major points of Bloodshards at level 1 is so you can roll them and get a super powerful item that will help you get to 70 faster because you'll be crushing the content.

I don't like videos that focus on level 70, because once you're that level you'll start getting set pieces and other legendary items.

Just now, showtime said:

To me, one of the major points of Bloodshards at level 1 is so you can roll them and get a super powerful item that will help you get to 70 faster because you'll be crushing the content.

I don't like videos that focus on level 70, because once you're that level you'll start getting set pieces and other legendary items.

Ya once you hit 70 getting the free season set pieces is pretty easy.

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

@showtime I did the challenge rift and got the reward, and the guide says to roll for a weapon but I don't start with a cube.  Do I have to run for one or am I missing something?  

You're supposed to get certain items depending on class and then use them when you reach that level. 

For me, I got the Crusader shield Guard of Johanna and I was able to equip it at level 16.

1 hour ago, showtime said:

You're supposed to get certain items depending on class and then use them when you reach that level. 

For me, I got the Crusader shield Guard of Johanna and I was able to equip it at level 16.

I got dragged to a party instead.  Way behind:

I'm done for tonight.  I'm currently top 10 of the Crusader leaderboards.  Crushed my rift too.  I could def go higher.  I've never tried before, so it's cool to be top 10.  Of course, that'll disappear really fast haha.

• Like 1

I've gotten stupid lucky with all my rolls so far this season.  I have every item I need already.  Got the belt I needed on the first roll.  Just got my chest piece and now that's it.  Now I just have to focus on getting better gear.  I even got a furnance for the cube.  That thing can take forever to find and I got it at level 66.