Diablo 3

showtime

37 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I think I’m done for the night.  I cleared a level 72 GR solo and I have 375 paragon level now.  

Good man. 

See, once you get your set, it's gravy.  Sets are so stupidly strong in this game.  I'm probably about to jump on and play some.  I took a long break during the games today.

8 minutes ago, showtime said:

Good man. 

See, once you get your set, it's gravy.  Sets are so stupidly strong in this game.  I'm probably about to jump on and play some.  I took a long break during the games today.

I still don’t have the recommended shoulders, amulet, rings or weapons for my build.  Still have a lot of upside.

7 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I still don’t have the recommended shoulders, amulet, rings or weapons for my build.  Still have a lot of upside.

That.  And you don't have all the correct ancient pieces with proper rolls on them.  You have tons of upside and that's just for that one set.  It sucks when you find a set piece that's ancient, but has crappy rolls on it and you can't really use it.  Feels bad man.

5 hours ago, showtime said:

There's no cross platform at all in this game for any console, I don't think.  No doubt there will be in the future for either Diablo 3 and/or Diablo 4.

Yeah, I looked and there isn’t. and may not be plans for it at all.

If anyone has it for PS4 and wants to play, let me know.

3 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

@showtime I had a pair of the Unhallowed Essence set drop for me, the pants.  It dropped with Dex and not STR too.  Let me know if you need them.

I already have all the pieces for every DH set.  I'm currently trying to farm ancient pieces with great rolls.

I'm only going to focus on Unhallowed Essence and Shadow, I'm completely ditching the other two sets.

3 minutes ago, showtime said:

Unhallowed Essence is the best torment 13 speed farming build in the game.  This is single handedly why I love Demon Hunter so damn much.

UE is the Multishot one right?  I think that's the one I used to complete my set dungeon last season.

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

I'm running Torment 13 with ease now too.  

How are you on GRs.  I'm up over 90 right now, though it's slower and I die more often.  Got most of my DH gear at Ancient or higher, though rolls could be a little better.

3 minutes ago, Raves said:

How are you on GRs.  I'm up over 90 right now, though it's slower and I die more often.  Got most of my DH gear at Ancient or higher, though rolls could be a little better.

I ran one before I went to work this morning, GR 76.  I'm finally getting to the point where I'm not one hitting everything now.  And I've definitely died a few times now.  

I don't have a single piece of ancient gear yet.  

Edited by MKnight82

49 minutes ago, showtime said:

I did GR 70 before the season was 24 hours old.  I finished that on my first try in 3 minutes and I've never done one higher.  I'm pretty sure I could do a GR 100 right now without much of a problem.

Did they nerf the GRs?  Cause I remember not being able to run GR 60s in the past.