Week 17 Colts vs. Titans

KingTitan

5 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

So he practiced Wednesday and Thursday and had Friday and Saturday to rest but can’t play on Sunday. Makes no damn sense

Yea it does.. He’s now missed time or didn’t play in 16 out of 64 games.. exactly 25 percent of games... so every 4th game he plays he gets hurt in his four year career so far .. This should be no suprose to anyone 

1 minute ago, FutureIsWhite said:

Yea it does.. He’s now missed time or didn’t play in 16 out of 64 games.. exactly 25 percent of games... so every 4th game he plays he gets hurt in his four year career so far .. This should be no suprose to anyone 

It’s not a surprise to me but if he practiced, he should be fine.

7 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Yikes...draft a QB with this QB draft class and depth at the defensive positions? Don't sign me up for that at all.

Who has confidence in this organaztion to make the right qb choice even if we had a top 3 pick .. we’ve busted on locker, young, and although Marcus isn’t a bust he’s injury prone which sucks because you know his potential. 

Not to mention we’re not bad enough to get one of the big dogs next year. So draft a QB and hope he hits .. At this point I’m not confident Robinson can make the right choice regardless where we draft.. 

Archived