Week 17 Colts vs. Titans

KingTitan

28 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Or you need different hobbies... 

Wtf does that even mean? Just because I’m not slobbing over an injury prone QB like you and some others. Some of you will make excuse after excuse for him. The nerve issue has plagued him all year it seems so likely to say it won’t get better. Time to move on or at least add better insurance behind him. I’m tired of my favorite team being held hostage by an injury prone QB who even when he is healthy, isn’t that good to begin with.

1 minute ago, deeluxx3 said:

He needs to retire because he wants to play and a doctor is saying he shouldn’t. 

That isn’t even remotely rational thinking

No because it’s plagued him all year and pretty much hasn’t gotten better. Likely means it’s going to linger unless he’s not playing this game. No use in having a QB where every time his elbow gets hit, he’s out.

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

can’t wait until next season when we’re asking all the exact same questions that we wanted answers to this year

if marcus can’t go tonight just move on from him already. i want off this ride.

No we just need different boo use apparently.... still not sure what the hell that means.

9 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

No because it’s plagued him all year and pretty much hasn’t gotten better. Likely means it’s going to linger unless he’s not playing this game. No use in having a QB where every time his elbow gets hit, he’s out.

Or it recovers over the offseason rather than aggravating it week in and week out by playing a physical game. 

Everyone is frustrated with Mariota’s injuries. 

2 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Or it recovers over the offseason rather than aggravating it week in and week out by playing a physical game. 

So it could pop up next season as well? Isn’t the first nerve issue either apparently so I’d say it’s time to start preparing for the future. Let him play out his final year but this offseason should definitely go in investing in another QB.

5 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

and then he’ll get injured again because that’s what he does.

listen, it sucks for him. i’m not saying he needs to risk his long term health tonight. but we can’t rely on him. he’s always injured and he’s not good enough when he’s healthy.

My question is who is the backup tonight when Gabbert starts? Mariota has to atleast be active right? If Gabbert gets knocked out again and Marcus has to come in I don’t get why we can’t just start Marcus.

If Gabbert wins who plays next week?

Its football its a physical sport any hit anyone takes could be the last hit at any time if Marcus wants to play they should let him 

Then go and play the QB roulette game that we’ve been playing for the past ten years. I’ll stick with the guy who has led us to 3 straight winning seasons, won us a playoff game, and focus on keeping him healthy and upright while building around him.

you guys act like franchise QBs grow on trees. Move on, draft someone at 20...you’ll probably be clamoring for Tannenhill this spring too

Just now, Titans fan 617 said:

My question is who is the backup tonight when Gabbert starts? Mariota has to atleast be active right? If Gabbert gets knocked out again and Marcus has to come in I don’t get why we can’t just start Marcus.

If Gabbert wins who plays next week?

Its football its a physical sport any hit anyone takes could be the last hit at any time if Marcus wants to play they should let him 

We signed Austin davis

1 minute ago, deeluxx3 said:

Then go and play the QB roulette game that we’ve been playing for the past ten years. I’ll stick with the guy who has led us to 3 straight winning seasons, won us a playoff game, and focus on keeping him healthy and upright while building around him.

you guys act like franchise QBs grow on trees. Move on, draft someone at 20...you’ll probably be clamoring for Tannenhill this spring too

this level of QB play isn’t “leading” us anywhere lmao

11 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Exactly this. 

Everyone plan is:

Cut Mariota

???? 

We winz!! 

I get the frustration. But what's the plan? I dint get the hate for Mariota. He is McNair so far...but maybe he's smarter and starts avoiding the injuries as he matures... He's still only 25. 

I at just have a plan how I'd attack the offseason... As unrealistic as that may be.

And no, Bridgewater is not a staring option. How much time has he missed? Same with Flacco, he's missed me time than Mariota since Mariota's been in the league. 

Archived