2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

The Jets are letting all kinds of false info out. I love it. I think we trick the Raiders into moving up one spot and giving us the 24 pick too. We end up with Allen, Q, Bosa or Oliver and get OL or WR at 24. I hope we can then flip that 24 pick to slid down a few more spots and pick up a 2nd round pick. Then take Dillord at the bottom of the first and get Bradbury, Jenkins, McCoy in the second. 

Just now, jetfuel34 said:

The Jets are letting all kinds of false info out. I love it. I think we trick the Raiders into moving up one spot and giving us the 24 pick too. We end up with Allen, Q, Bosa or Oliver and get OL or WR at 24. I hope we can then flip that 24 pick to slid down a few more spots and pick up a 2nd round pick. Then take Dillord at the bottom of the first and get Bradbury, Jenkins, McCoy in the second. 

If we do that I think we get 35 and not 24. But I don't think the Raiders are gonna consolidate their assets in their first year. The draft is Mayock's thing and he's gonna wanna showcase his ability.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, barnaby8787 said:

Seattle doesn’t have a 2nd rounder 

I know. That's why I said that's why we cant come to a deal. They clearly want our 1st. But since they're all the back at 21... 21 and Clark isn't enough to move up to 3. We'd need more.

These reporters don’t know a think. One of the areas in happy with Macc about. He doesn’t leak anything. 

All these guys will find out who we like along with the rest of us on Thursday night.

Edited by SDotNova

2 hours ago, jetfuel34 said:

It’s probably Macc’s best trait. Guy keeps people guessing. Last we were linked to Josh Allen, Baker, and Rosen all at once. Then Sam Darnold is the pick.

Edited by SDotNova

35 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

It’s probably Macc’s best trait. Guy keeps people guessing. Last we were linked to Josh Allen, Baker, and Rosen all at once. Then Sam Darnold is the pick.

What I've learned over the years - go with what makes sense and don't overthink it, that's what teams want you to do lol.