Reservoir Dogs Reboot Mafia: Criminals Win!!!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

There was a ton of different dynamics in this game that @Malfatron made. It was awesome and the detail he went into??? 

Seriously this game kicked ***. 

All the different cops was awesome.

i love doctor not being able to protect themselves... I know that’s common in malf games and took a chances claiming I could.

the gill character and musical hints was amazing. We need more games like that.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I was claiming I could self protect to hope they wouldn’t just pick me off. I was under enough heat they kept me alive but I was getting nervous towards the end.

At first I thought you had trusted me but when you didn’t choose pickle it really made me doubt it. I wanted it to be obvious as hell that you should choose pickle lol 

that was one of things I kept going back to for a good chunk of the game 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:
4 minutes ago, Dome said:

I was claiming I could self protect to hope they wouldn’t just pick me off. I was under enough heat they kept me alive but I was getting nervous towards the end.

At first I thought you had trusted me but when you didn’t choose pickle it really made me doubt it. I wanted it to be obvious as hell that you should choose pickle lol 

that was one of things I kept going back to for a good chunk of the game 

Crazy that Dome protects not the claimed D1 tracker in Swag, but Touch.  1 of the N1 mafia moves is on touch.  Subtle decisions like that can change the game in so many ways.

Honestly, the break for this game was basically the stars aligning for scum and Mafia simultaneously.

Every single lynch and night yielded a dual-edged outcome that helped and hurt both to pretty much the same degree.  What crazy circumstances.

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

All the different cops was awesome.

i love doctor not being able to protect themselves... I know that’s common in malf games and took a chances claiming I could.

the gill character and musical hints was amazing. We need more games like that.

Agreed.  It made the sorting out of the investigations a great deal of fun.  Imagine if Gopher or Orca would have been around and added more investigation info!!!!!!!!!

@theuntouchable might have broke his computer/phone at the end

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

no idea how Dome lucked into that Nazgul lynch (lmao), but it saved the day.

i didn't think whicker would let it go to OT (he could've holstered) if he was scum and tied for the lead. Naz was someone I was on early for being so scummy he couldn't be scum so he was my next best choice. I think I flipped from whicker in regulation to Naz in OT

This game could have been swung HARD in either direction

Also, I forgot to mention, if both cops died, squire (traitor)was endgamed, and game over.

So the game could have been over night 1 with a mafia lynch and a successful vig hit.

And with the mafia getting 2 kills per night (if they got into a chatty, they still would both keep their separate kill per night), if could have been over for the civs quickly too.

Amazing that it came down to 3 people at the end of the game on day 6

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Crazy that Dome protects not the claimed D1 tracker in Swag, but Touch.  1 of the N1 mafia moves is on touch.  Subtle decisions like that can change the game in so many ways.

my read on touch was lolclear from like a dozen posts in on. I had no indication of what roles could be in the game, tracker wasn't doing it for me. I'm usually more critical of claims than most.

Just now, Malfatron said:

When I made this game, is could have been swung HARD in either direction

Also, I forgot to mention, if both cops died, squire (traitor)was endgamed, and game over.

So the game could have been over night 1 with a mafia lynch and a successful vig hit.

And with the mafia getting 2 kills per night (if they got into a chatty, they still would both keep their separate kill per night), if could have been over for the civs quickly too.

Amazing that it came down to 3 people at the end of the game on day 6

I had a rough time looking for the pattern on how the arrests worked. That is insane on how that worked out. 

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

i didn't think whicker would let it go to OT (he could've holstered) if he was scum and tied for the lead. Naz was someone I was on early for being so scummy he couldn't be scum so he was my next best choice. I think I flipped from whicker in regulation to Naz in OT

It was interesting viewing it from the outside knowing that Whicker and Naz did not know each others role.  They assumption that mafia would coordinate their moves and votes...when they could not 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

IMO the MVP goes to Dome. 

I'm just glad it isn't a Scummy Award in your trophy case.

This was a team win. I should've been lynched much earlier than I was but it seems like a lot of people trusted their reads over info to keep me alive. 

Archived