Reservoir Dogs Reboot Mafia: Criminals Win!!!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

They did know someone else was part of the law in the game (they just didn't know there was 2 more scum instead of 1)

I see that now.  This is what I messed up on.  I thought they knew of each other and knew someone else was, just not who was.  Seeing now that they only thought there were 2 mafia changes things.  My guess is you would not have answered that question had I thought to ask it

You know that Mr. Purple - Whicker and Mr. Magenta - Naz are the law that are inside the warehouse.

They don't know that you're a snitch though. You need to survive the game AND have the rest of the criminals get caught or killed to get your BIG PAYDAY

You may not contact them outside the thread.

Just now, squire12 said:

I see that now.  This is what I messed up on.  I thought they knew of each other and knew someone else was, just not who was.  Seeing now that they only thought there were 2 mafia changes things.  My guess is you would not have answered that question had I thought to ask it

You guess correctly.

------------

Also, I realize that I pasted in my initial copies of the role PMs that I saved in my inbox

I may have tweaked them on the fly before sending them out to an individual, so someone's may look a tad different

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Like I said I kept going back and forth on it. On my reread you and whicker were playing identical games. At one point it seemed as though whicker was the first on a number of things I was paying attention but then you were on a bunch of others too. 

I cannot stress just how similar those games were lmao 

I absolutely loved the final posts today from you today racking your brain :)

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Just realized I accidentally figured out the actual scum dynamic and pursued it D1 to my near detriment.

Read the OP, folks, or you’ll end up like me.

Yeah, I could figure out from your PMs to me that you had no idea you were a good guy, but I figured you'd get it eventually! :)

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Yeah, I could figure out from your PMs to me that you had no idea you were a good guy, but I figured you'd get it eventually! :)

Yeah, I suppose me asking “Am I Town?” when I had five votes made you face —> desk. 😂

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I absolutely loved the final posts today from you today racking your brain :)

I was getting a bit frustrated lol I was leaning whicker most of the time behind the scenes but it was crazy to me. 

Between the invest results, voting patterns etc etc it was like an exact mirror lol

part of KOTNs Vig Role is he got to pick the flavor I used for his kill

So I would be forced to use this.

I wonder if people would have thought this would have been a "bad guy" hit

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 9:40 PM, KOTN-93 said:

We're gonna bring our friend Mr. Olive (James) out for a swim after a nice day being beaten with bats and batons. Just dump him in the river real quick and easy.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I was getting a bit frustrated lol I was leaning whicker most of the time behind the scenes but it was crazy to me. 

Between the invest results, voting patterns etc etc it was like an exact mirror lol

Adding to it, you were likely reading and searching for associations in posts, votes etc.  When Whicker and Nazgul did not know each other specifically, just that there was someone.  I knew both of them, but they did not know I existed. 

In the end, you made the right decision probably from your in game read and individual post by players.  Props to you and Dome.

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Thanks to you for creating and hosting.  Hope you enjoyed the chaos!!!!!

that I did!

I think you all played very solidly which added to the intrigue.

I agree with others that PR nailing his N1 invest (although James technically did too, but he had a crappy role lol. He got Whicker N1 but it came back criminal) and touch finishing things off.

Most of all Dome for getting out of lynches, and saving touch 3 times.

But I think even in a loss, Whicker made some really convincing posts, and Naz plays pretty naturally from my perspective and lasted a while

Squire was railroaded by pickles invest, so I cant really blame ya.

Archived