Reservoir Dogs Reboot Mafia: Criminals Win!!!

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, James said:

Your other questions were phishing for information that isn't worth giving right now. I don't think you were maliciously doing it, but either way there's nothing more for me to say.

Can you elaborate on why you choose to investigate Dome vs others?

3 hours ago, James said:
3 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Why did you invest dome?

Thought he might be bussing an inactive teammate (gopher). Bad read good result

Seemed like a dome thing to do. Leading the train on a teammate that isn't even playing to buy himself a few days of good favor.

On 1/6/2019 at 11:36 AM, Pickle Rick said:

Only posts from gopher.  If this game really started 11-1 I'd fully expect the rat to try and hide.  This would be my number 1 scum read if that were the case.

On 1/6/2019 at 2:27 PM, ET80 said:

Gopher.

On 1/6/2019 at 10:30 PM, squire12 said:

Gopher

On 1/6/2019 at 10:34 PM, Malfatron said:

gopher - 3 (pickle, et80, squire

squire - 2 (whicker, touch

holster -1 (james)

pickle - 1 (swag

didn't decide yet

Dome - Mr. Beige

gopherwrestler - Ms Auburn

Nazgul - Mr. Magenta

@James  How is Dome leading the vote on Gopher?

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@James  How is Dome leading the vote on Gopher?

Meh phrasing.

This post felt like the nail in gopher's coffin (or trial?). Seemed like every time I checked in yesterday dome was talking about gopher (even though he kicked off the day being much more critical of you). Even if his vote didn't come in until late, my sense was that dome was for gopher the whole way.

But like I initially said to pickle, my read was bad but produced a good result in spite of that.

Just now, James said:

Meh phrasing.

This post felt like the nail in gopher's coffin (or trial?). Seemed like every time I checked in yesterday dome was talking about gopher (even though he kicked off the day being much more critical of you). Even if his vote didn't come in until late, my sense was that dome was for gopher the whole way.

But like I initially said to pickle, my read was bad but produced a good result in spite of that.

Ok.  I can see that.  I will have to look back at some posts from D2.  If you have any that point to that it would be appreciated. 

I don’t know.  This seems like the suggestive rhetoric psychics use to trick people into filling in blanks.  You don’t know who to clear, so you’re throwing it out there in a tangential manner and inviting inquiry, hoping that someone will subconsciously fill in a blank, then you read between the lines and lolclear that person and hope the person agrees with you.  Or, I’m wrong.

29 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don’t know.  This seems like the suggestive rhetoric psychics use to trick people into filling in blanks.  You don’t know who to clear, so you’re throwing it out there in a tangential manner and inviting inquiry, hoping that someone will subconsciously fill in a blank, then you read between the lines and lolclear that person and hope the person agrees with you.  Or, I’m wrong.

The last one

1 hour ago, James said:

Seemed like every time I checked in yesterday dome was talking about gopher (even though he kicked off the day being much more critical of you). Even if his vote didn't come in until late, my sense was that dome was for gopher the whole way.

This is wildly inaccurate.

1 hour ago, James said:

Seemed like every time I checked in yesterday dome was talking about gopher

I had one post mentioning gopher yesterday (first 24 hours of D2).

Just so everyone has some context here.

and then spent some time trying to see if I could get anyone off gopher right before the lynch this evening. It got too late and swing last second so I made sure nobody else could.

James is clearly misrepresenting what happened, anyone that retreads will see that.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I had one post mentioning gopher yesterday (first 24 hours of D2).

Just so everyone has some context here.

and then spent some time trying to see if I could get anyone off gopher right before the lynch this evening. It got too late and swing last second so I made sure nobody else could.

James is clearly misrepresenting what happened, anyone that retreads will see that.

Got too late for a swing***

rereads***

For what it’s worth, Dome, I think you’re making the right argument right now.

Just don’t know how persuasive it is when you’re fighting from a point of game vulnerability, rather than thread vulnerability.

2 hours ago, James said:

Your other questions were phishing for information that isn't worth giving right now. I don't think you were maliciously doing it, but either way there's nothing more for me to say.

So you are gonna risk taking your info from d1 to the grave with you?

Also this response is setting off some alarm bells right now. 

Archived