Reservoir Dogs Reboot Mafia: Criminals Win!!!

Malfatron

Just now, theuntouchable said:

The only lolclear that I could see as more solid than an invest result would be an lolclear via host. 

Even then I’d have a hard time going against the result. 

When the invest is wrong, every lolclear is more solid.

22 minutes ago, Dome said:

N1 I protected myself

N2 I protected touch - there was no mafia hit/conversion that night.

I think this clears touch.

I protected touch because he was my best read due to a D1 exchange and after he went pretty quiet D2 I thought he might be a power civ hiding. Seems mafia felt the same.

HOWEVER, maybe it was 9:3 starting ratio with a weaker mafia. Maybe they didn’t have a hit last night but other moves, If this is the case touch isn’t clear.

Or if someone roleblocked a specific player, that could account for no hit as well. In this case touch isn’t clear.

Or if we have COMPLETELY inactive mafia, in this case touch isn’t clear.

I don’t think mafia would skip a hit.

But Occam’s Razor tells me touch is clear. It’s up for ya’ll to decide.

People, when I'm dead and you can verify my claims, remember the 2nd half of this post lol

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Dome give up this early? 

I mean a red letter is tough to come back from. I'm frustrated and don't want to spend all day hovering over a computer for an outcome I know is coming.

I've made my claim and (hopefully) lolcleared you, that's about all I can do. 

I thought lolclearing myself by mentioning my lack of wincon could've helped, but people apparently missed that or don't see it as a lolclear like I did.

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

I mean a red letter is tough to come back from. I'm frustrated and don't want to spend all day hovering over a computer for an outcome I know is coming.

I thought lolclearing myself by mentioning my lack of wincon could've helped, but people apparently missed that or don't see it as a lolclear like I did.

See the problem for me is that malf is a very clever individual and I’m not so sure that his game PMs would allow for an lolclear like that to take place and actually hold water. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

See the problem for me is that malf is a very clever individual and I’m not so sure that his game PMs would allow for an lolclear like that to take place and actually hold water. 

fair enough. i thought that's why you liked the post though. 

and fwiw, i got a warning for it and asked to drop it, at this point it doesn't matter other than me just wanting to respect malfs rules lol

a modkill isn't so scary when you've been redlettered. 

but somebody thought the lolclear could hold water, cause I got warned for it.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

IT was and then I didn’t like some of your behavior and thought about it more 

i'm not trying to save myself at this point. I'll be the lynch regardless, and I'm not going to burn myself out trying to prevent it.

But what specifically didn't you like? Not because I'm trying to clean up my scum game, but I'm just interested in what civdome can clean up to be less scummy.

7 minutes ago, Dome said:

The problem I'm having with all of this is the red letter of you.  

You showed scum the value of the false red letter to try and meet your wincon and draw out a power role at the same time.  

James' claim does not make sense to me.  His responses after the fact do not make sense.  His refusal to answer basic questions is suspect.

Archived