Reservoir Dogs Reboot Mafia: Criminals Win!!!

Malfatron

On 1/5/2019 at 6:29 PM, Whicker said:

Dome's game is reminding me a lot of his play in Awesome Dudes mafia

On 1/5/2019 at 6:33 PM, Whicker said:

I don't like the Swag lynch. It's coming way too easy and a lot of non-chalant votes.

Let's go Squire or Dome

@Whicker you were absolutely pushing me as scum d1.... I already told you, it's in the thread, you can't deny it. 

Then I get red lettered and when the votes start piling on you decide I'm likely a civ after pushing me D1 (as I showed above) and D2 (as you admitted to).

You don't see how this should concern folks? We can't know your intentions (which is something I know bothers you immensely) so why shouldn't I point out that you might be white knighting me?

9 minutes ago, Whicker said:

So basically as long as we aren't talking about you either way we can play?

Hmmmm? Are you following the conversation? Read it all again and if you have the same question again let me know. 

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

This might be just me, but how does someone stating that they do not have a win con mean that they are cleared?

It's illegal to discuss. 

It's why I'm avoiding it.

You should drop it. 

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

@Whicker you were absolutely pushing me as scum d1.... I already told you, it's in the thread, you can't deny it. 

Then I get red lettered and when the votes start piling on you decide I'm likely a civ after pushing me D1 (as I showed above) and D2 (as you admitted to).

You don't see how this should concern folks? We can't know your intentions (which is something I know bothers you immensely) so why shouldn't I point out that you might be white knighting me?

Hmmmm? Are you following the conversation? Read it all again and if you have the same question again let me know. 

On 1/5/2019 at 9:40 AM, Dome said:

Whicker or squire

You just quoted every single one of my posts saying you're scum. I'm doing the same for you. By your logic you've been pushing me since the beginning of the game as well.

I didn't admit to pushing you day 2. You are welcome to go back and quote me. I did not push you day 2 at all.

I think my progression is logical. So no, I don't see how it concerns folks at all. There were a lot of your posts in between the red letter (which I reacted to by voting you) and my starting to believe you.

Haha "white knight." This comes out every game. If I give a scum read it's "tunneling." If I make literally one post claiming I might believe you, it's "White knighting." Hahaha

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

You just quoted every single one of my posts saying you're scum. I'm doing the same for you. By your logic you've been pushing me since the beginning of the game as well.

How is that even relevant? xD xDxD

Jesus Christ what a waste of time.

8 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Haha "white knight." This comes out every game. If I give a scum read it's "tunneling." If I make literally one post claiming I might believe you, it's "White knighting." Hahaha

It a possibility.

Are you really so defensive that I can't even bring it up without upsetting you?

Archived