Reservoir Dogs Reboot Mafia: Criminals Win!!!

Malfatron

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Really?

Why am I always the one who is brought up any time we are concocting some elaborate theory of how everything is a lie?

I really don’t think you need to ask this question ......

its like me asking why I’m brought up whenever people are talking about handsome down to earth guys. 

22 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Part of Dome’s claim sounds cool in the context of this flavor.  But it also sounds like it could be made up to fit the flavor.  Surprised you went with handcuffs instead of prison breakout.

That’s not how the mechanic of my protection works. 

13 minutes ago, Dome said:

I mean better James than me, but he’s not my first pick. 

Nothing about this feels on the up and up to me.  James has ghosted and refused to answer simple questions about his role that would allow us to make our own determination about the validity of his claim.  I dont want to throw my vote behind his "invest" unless I can believe his claim and until I feel that way I cannot vote for dome.  

I think we should vote elsewhere and let night handle dome/James.  

Some of squires comments today have thrown up HUGE RED FLAGS for me.

18 hours ago, squire12 said:

Let's see how the next few hours go.  James is not the type of player that would pull this if he did not have strong information. 

This is squires first post after James claimed dome ro be a cop.  I dont thik any of us really know what others would do as mafia, especially given the different games, roles, setups etc. Its just a really scummy post imo. 

18 hours ago, squire12 said:

What makes the information from James believable in your view?

Feigning interest in what others think while avoiding giving his own interpretation and thoughts on the current WIFOM situation 

17 hours ago, squire12 said:

What are you thinking of the red lettering of Dome?

I understand if you want to keep things quiet for now until you get some questions answered by James.

More of his patent feigning interest in what others are thinking 

16 hours ago, squire12 said:

Do you have other scum reads?

16 hours ago, squire12 said:

Can you elaborate on why you choose to investigate Dome vs others?

Interesting James answered these 2 questions  by squire but not some of mine 

7 hours ago, squire12 said:

Here is where I am on the James red lettering Dome situation.  I think it is fair to put aside the reasoning behind why James choose to investigate Dome.  It will have some merit at the end, so we can revisit it then.

To me, looking at the results needs to be a starting point from a probability perspective.  @Whicker you are a card player, so calculating odds when making decisions is something you should be familiar with.  @SwAg  I believe you are a big numbers and odds calculator when it comes to end of game situations (or at least I recall you looking at that a good amount in some of your first games here).  Every one else is certainly should weigh in as well.

50% chance the results are good/true

50% chance the results are bad/false.   Within this, why it would be false is worth parsing out.  1.   James is scum and faking an invest  2.  James report is tainted by some process (framed, crazy invest (breakfast club mafia).  Not sure if there are any other real scenarios

So the %

True - 50%

false due to faked invest - 25%

false doe to tainted invest - 25%

Now each of us can move those numbers around as to how we feel on the rationale, typical James game play (would he fake an invest), chance of a tainted result being in the game, etc.  

As on now, I am going with the higher probability play.  

Dome

I really hate this post by Squire as well. You have to look at why people would use moves on certain players.  If you put that aside then claiming anything would be gospel and mafia would fake claim **** every game 

Archived