Reservoir Dogs Reboot Mafia: Criminals Win!!!

Malfatron

39 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So we are at 4-2 or 5-1 depending on starting ratios (I'm lumping any potential others in that number)

A miss lynch and an arrest tonight we lose if there is not an other and it started at 3 mafia. 

So our options are

1. To trust the invest results from James, a confirmed criminal (town) 

2. Lynch elsewhere and hope we are correct.  

Does anyone else have any info they can provide to this?

If it’s 4:2 and you lynch me that’s game

Just playing out a hypothetical....

I'm a criminal

Assume dome was framed and is a criminal 

He claims to have protected touch d2 when there was no arrest, so assume that protected touch, meaning he would not be the law 

That leaves whicker, bcb, and naz 

Who would leave dome (the claimed protector) alive to cause more chaos today?

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

So only way we potentially lose tonight is a mislynch and an arrest or we no lynch and there are 2 arrests (assuming 2 more mafia)

In a 12 player game, 4 arrests over 2 consecutive nights is not likely

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Just playing out a hypothetical....

I'm a criminal

Assume dome was framed and is a criminal 

He claims to have protected touch d2 when there was no arrest, so assume that protected touch, meaning he would not be the law 

That leaves whicker, bcb, and naz 

Who would leave dome (the claimed protector) alive to cause more chaos today?

Any of them 

Whicker is the one who stands out to me from those 3, reading me as scum until I was red lettered and had to claim, then he suddenly believed it. It’s possibly.

bcb replaced ET. I said when it happened I’ve played and hosted ET games where he went inactive, missed moves, etc and didn’t ask for a replacement and maybe he felt pressure from his team to ask for one. It’s a poor read, admittedly but bcb has flown under the radar since then.

Whicker is the one who disagreed with me on that theory as well IIRC, but maybe not, I didn’t double check yet. 

Naz, I’m not sure. I said earlier he’s doing his “so scummy I couldn’t be scum” game right now, in the same color I paint a guy like Finn, Naz is a guy who I think piles it on more when he’s scum. He did earlier in the game before I called him on it, he’s fell into line more since then.

Pickle and touch are clear IMO.

Pickle doesn’t out squire to save me regardless of how you guys feel about my alignment. FMPOV he saved the doc and caught scum with one move, that’s WIFOM level a million if he does that as scum. FYPOV he saved an unknown to out scum, at this point in the game I have to assume he’s clear others may not feel the same.

touch I feel is cleared for the reasons I described in my claim. And I think I’ll find more clues on my read up today.

On 1/5/2019 at 9:21 PM, squire12 said:

Some of the Dome and Swag interactions feels fabricated and staged.  

Several players deciding to holster vs place a vote, I am not liking that option as it feels like a stall tactic to get more information with Night moves.

Good number of players not posting at all (Pickle, ET, Gopher, James, Whicker, Nazgul)

On 1/5/2019 at 9:31 PM, Whicker said:

This post is Squire's scum game.

On 1/5/2019 at 9:33 PM, Whicker said:

I don't like the Swag lynch. It's coming way too easy and a lot of non-chalant votes.

Let's go Squire or Dome

On 1/5/2019 at 9:36 PM, Nazgul said:

Squire

You are too good for your own good.

On 1/5/2019 at 9:40 PM, squire12 said:

your compliments are misplaced.  If you are looking to take out better players, then you should look elsewhere.

On 1/5/2019 at 9:50 PM, squire12 said:

Now you are doubling down and equating me with Orca.

Nazgul

On 1/5/2019 at 10:03 PM, squire12 said:

Anyone else see this as an informant post?

Dome

On 1/5/2019 at 10:10 PM, squire12 said:

@Whicker  DO you think Dome and Swag would stage their interactions?   

On 1/5/2019 at 10:47 PM, squire12 said:

Dome is tops right now.  The interaction with Swag seemed staged like the Awesome dudes mafia.  

Gopher, Nazgul and KOTN are up there as well.

On 1/5/2019 at 11:05 PM, squire12 said:

None have really posted anything of substance.  KOTN was holstering and that is a poor move as town.

Gopher's vote on KOTN seems like a reciprocal throwaway from 1 scum to another.

Nazgul was equating me with Orca

On 1/6/2019 at 2:53 AM, Whicker said:

Squire

Ok so going back.through d1 and ending on the first page of d2 these are some things that standout to me.

Whicker and naz were going after squire, what are the odds both were trying to buss him?

What's also interesting is that swuire had a lot of interaction with whicker and naz, I dont think squire is a person that has much interaction with scum, at least he didnt when I was mafia with him. 

Squire had the least interaction and comments about 1 person that is left and that is ET/bcb.

If we are going to lynch someone that is where I'm at right now (et/bcb).  I'm also leaning towards 

tenor.gif?itemid=10373353

I bold the gif @Malfatron

SwAg was very adamant that we go back and pick his recent posts if he were to be killed.
I tried doing so and couldn't pick up any hints that he was allegedly laying down. 
Has anyone else read his posts? I'll read them over again in a bit and see if I missed anything.

Archived