Reservoir Dogs Reboot Mafia: Criminals Win!!!

Malfatron

Just now, Dome said:

That’s completely possible too. Your play is scummy. You haven’t been very helpful or vocal. I remember when you had me caught in awesome dudes you were ALL OVER ME.

You’ve sat back on me this game

What do you think about bcbs claim.

I haven't been very much into this game. I have a MAJOR BDL project I'm undertaking and it's taking a lot of my free time and interest. You can pop over to the Fantasy/Sim/GM forum to validate this claim.

I told you, I think Bcb's claim is believable. The songs have to mean something. Unless Malf inserted them just to make a cover role, then I personally don't see a reason to believe he's being untruthful about it.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

If it's not dome it's you.  

It’s whicker.

He just slipped. He already saved me and voted to lynch someone else despite a red letter on me. 

Now he’s asking why we’re just ignoring the invest. 

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Wait wait wait.

YOU are the one who despite the red letter, backtracked on your scum read of me to say I was likely civ.

Now you want to point to the invest again???

WHICKER

Oh my goodness.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

It’s whicker.

He just slipped. He already saved me and voted to lynch someone else despite a red letter on me. 

Now he’s asking why we’re just ignoring the invest. 

You're missing one very important piece of information which is the confirmation of James' alignment. I don't see how it's strange to ask if/why we are now ignoring a claim from a confirmed civ

3 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

The "Glycerin" song does mention a "should I have been easier than three" lyric, which could refer to ET's ratio question.
The other two questions (SwAg's role, and which character's are law enforcement) aren't as obvious if true.

The second one talks about someone’s head in a driving wheel (he was the getaway driver) 

the last song talks about the bottom. 

The bottom player is dome. 

Just now, Whicker said:

You're missing one very important piece of information which is the confirmation of James' alignment. I don't see how it's strange to ask if/why we are now ignoring a claim from a confirmed civ

This is where I'm at.  It's gotta be Whicker or dome.  So now it's determining was he an insane cop or something else.

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Oh my goodness.

Are you about to bring up the fact that James flipped civ? 

Well why weren’t you all over that? You were all over me last tim me you had me read. Now you’re just sitting back. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

This is where I'm at.  It's gotta be Whicker or dome.  So now it's determining was he an insane cop or something else.

If that was the cause whicker would’ve been all over me. Just like he was last time he had me read as scum. 

Instead he waited until he started getting nervous before mentioning it 

its whicker 

Just now, Dome said:

Are you about to bring up the fact that James flipped civ? 

Well why weren’t you all over that? You were all over me last tim me you had me read. Now you’re just sitting back. 

24 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I'm sorry guys my heart's not in this game. 

I'll try and read through now 

6 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I haven't been very much into this game. I have a MAJOR BDL project I'm undertaking and it's taking a lot of my free time and interest. You can pop over to the Fantasy/Sim/GM forum to validate this claim.

Regardless of alignment, these claims are fact. My heart, interest, and time are currently in BDL.

Just now, Dome said:

If that was the cause whicker would’ve been all over me. Just like he was last time he had me read as scum. 

Instead he waited until he started getting nervous before mentioning it 

its whicker 

You seem more panicked right now then anyone 

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

It’s strange to not push that earlier. You didn’t bring it up until you got nervous with 30 minutes to go and you’re tied up.

thats shady as hell

Whicker

Archived