BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

3 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Tall, Fat and furry?

Medium height, thick built, and fuzzy.  With surprisingly good rhythm, questionable eating habits, and typically carefree.  Also not afraid to rock the coconut bra and grass skirt.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

Yet you tried to remove him not 24 hours ago.

This is why I like wwhick, he'll throw anyone under the bus.

I tried to remove him? I'm going to assume that was just a snarky joke. Because otherwise you're going to start an arguement you may not realize but you want no part of. I get it. Rags contacted Whicker and Whicker cam back.

It's not because Rags was the first person to suggest trying to make sure he didnt wanna comeback because I brought that up AND sent Whicker a pm stating as much on Monday. 

I even argued the point that we gave BDP like 2 months and people were lining up ready to replace Whicker. I only went about searching for a replacement because multiple people said he said he was done. I'm glad Whicker is staying.

So again, if you were joking, disregard. If you were being serious....

I offer you my best Mikey Wilson impression.

Edited by wwhickok

10 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I tried to remove him? I'm going to assume that was just a snarky joke. Because otherwise you're going to start an arguement you may not realize but you want no part of. I get it. Rags contacted Whicker and Whicker cam back.

It's not because Rags was the first person to suggest trying to make sure he didnt wanna comeback because I brought that up AND sent Whicker a pm stating as much on Monday. 

I even argued the point that we gave BDP like 2 months and people were lining up ready to replace Whicker. I only went about searching for a replacement because multiple people said he said he was done. I'm glad Whicker is staying.

So again, if you were joking, disregard. If you were being serious....

I offer you my best Mikey Wilson impression.

It's up to you to interpret. 

I'm not saying people who were calling for him to be replaced were wrong. I also dont have an issue with Rags reaching out to him because it's not a competition. But the latter part of your comments, that's where my issue came in. No disrespect to Xmad at all. But what's good for one isnt necessarily good for another. The 'consequences' and ultimatums handed down by the 'all'mightys' should be the same across the board but its not. And in this case I was actually trying to address that because the BDP situation was completely mishandled by the powers to be. This had similar shades and just like it wasnt my call last time, it wasnt my call this time either.

Edited by wwhickok
  • Like 1