BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

It's a stupid trade. Pointless trade. Simply put. But I'm just a guy with no say in this league. So who cares do what the hell you want. 

Do not tag me in the owners meetings. I will not be voting, idgaf what you guys have on the docket.

Like you no longer posting a trade block, I sincerely doubt that. 

Just now, wwhickok said:

That'll stop that too. I have 2 trades worked out. That's the only Trades I intend to do. I'll deal with the rest of my roster as is. 

Doubt it. You’re who you are for good and bad. 

On the trade. I've constantly made moves that were gambles, especially at the position.

Years ago I gave up a ton for Peyton Manning after his neck and arm stopped working in hopes he was still himself. And it got me a title, even with his dead arm.

Then I traded away Drew Brees when I had a legit title contender, because the market was right and I truly thought his play was gonna fall off a cliff. It got BCB a title and he's still going. 

Figured I'd do it again, buck up and pay Mahomes 30k/year in hopes of continuing a run with a QB more tailored for how stocked I am at the WR spot. Somehow that's me being a POS and making a bad deal. 

Anyone thinking I duped anyone previously in this deal:
giphy.gif