BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

I understand trades and cuts arent being processed just yet but we are being permitted to post Trades.

Is this also the case for releases of non-ufa's? Sub-.500 cuts?

Post em all you like.  We won't mess with anything as far as processing goes til the new workbook is out cause well that's more work for ted than he needs right now 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, PR said:

If the are 2 years are under experience you have the opportunity to sign them to EFA 2 year contracts at $500.

If they are at 3 years you have the opportunity to tender your FA at a specific round pick and price tag. An opposing team can offer a competing offer and you choose to take a pick or counter and get your player at that amount.

If they have 4+ years of experience you have the opportunity to sign 3 of your FAs at 75% of their IRL contract amount. If they are also a FA you must wait until a contract has been signed.

So for example, where would Chris Godwin fall under this?

If I am reading this correctly it would be the middle one? 

Edited by Pickle Rick

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

If I an reading this correctly it would be the middle one? 

Go back and read my edits on my post.

Godwin would be an RFA.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

If I am reading this correctly it would be the middle one? 

You tender him. I would assume you would tender him as a first round pick since that is what you gave up for him. 

9 minutes ago, PR said:

Go back and read my edits on my post.

Godwin would be an RFA.

So this part? 

18 minutes ago, PR said:

If they are at 3 years you have the opportunity to tender your FA at a specific round pick and price tag. An opposing team can offer a competing offer and you choose to take a pick or counter and get your player at that amount.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Is it a 1 year contract? 

Yes.

RFA

A good bit of info on the first page. As pointed out before, not every single little detail is on that sheet SirA made, but lots of the basic info.

Just now, Counselor said:

Yes but you can three up him the year after or if someone offers him you can match it and he will be under that contract 

That’s how I got Javon Hargrave for 5 years at 5.5k. I put a 5th round tender on him and Someone offered him that and I matched it.