BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

I think WW is under the assumption I run this league or have made up the rules, when in reality I'm just one of two people willing to constantly explain the same things to him over and over and over and over and over and over. Counselor being the other. 

I think what you do is explain why everything I just said is actually completely true because you're the first one that gets defensive about it when I say anything 

Just now, wwhickok said:

Um..I actually really like Lamar Jackson as a player. Openly admitted in the General forum I was wrong about him. Blind homer? No THATS bs.

Then your original take is stupid. Point taken. 

Just now, wwhickok said:

I think what you do is explain why everything I just said is actually completely true because you're the first one that gets defensive about it when I say anything 

I'm the only one who responds, to my fault. Because no one else wants to deal with it. 

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I'm the only one who responds, to my fault. Because no one else wants to deal with it. 

Because I'm right. And no one wants to acknowledge it. There are rules that have been proposed that would genuinely improve this league imo. The voting is so inconsistent and at times bias its unbelievable. BIG NAMES are all that matters in this league.

But its w/e. Idgaf anymore. 

Edited by wwhickok

Also now that's two league members who oppose the trade because my team won the title. Good to see how scared some of the league is getting. 

"Rich getting richer while keeping the poor poor" would imply I have any impact on your roster WW. You're the architect of the dumpster fire, not me.

Just now, Jlash said:

Also now that's two league members who oppose the trade because my team won the title. Good to see how scared some of the league is getting. 

"Rich getting richer while keeping the poor poor" would imply I have any impact on your roster WW. You're the architect of the dumpster fire, not me.

It doesnt have a damn thing to do with you winning a title. I VOTED FOR YOUR TEAM.

Yeah cuz I'm the only one who that comment represents.

11 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

No reason, at all for a team to trade the best QB in the league to a team that already has Deshaun Watson.

Are you sure you know which two teams made the trade? Because Watson wasn't on either roster. 

Just now, wwhickok said:

It's a stupid trade. Pointless trade. Simply put. But I'm just a guy with no say in this league. So who cares do what the hell you want. 

Do not tag me in the owners meetings. I will not be voting, idgaf what you guys have on the docket.

quoted before all this gets edited out.