BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

Fine I’ll cave cus I always do 

1. Jazz- Nick Bosa (they take the top guy)

2. Berlin- Quinnen Williams (he hasn’t budged on this)

3. Jazz- Josh Allen (The Bosa Allen combo is scary for years to come)

4. Jazz- Devin White (I expect them to trade down but they go White here)

5. Woodpeckers- TJ Hockenson (They need a threat to attack the middle of the field. No clue on Olsen’s future)

6. Inukins- Ed Oliver (I love Oliver and adding him in a rotation with Vea and Reed will be fantastic)

7. Woodpeckers- Jonah Williams (Top T on some boards, don’t know if they are bringing back Duane Brown)

8. Gotham- DK Metcalf (They need WR help with Landry being their only BDL viable option)

9. Camden- Clelin Ferrell (I think Camden takes the opportunity here to add a rusher to a pass rush that includes Chandler Jones and Yannick)

10. IC- Greedy Williams (While receiver seems to be a need I think they can wait in a deep class and they need a third corner to group with Adoree and Tredavious)

11. Orlando- Noah Fant (Hard to read this BDP character and where he might go here, but I know his interest in my very own Kittle. Adding Fant to that receiver group could be a matchup nightmare)

12. Inukins- Dwayne Haskins (If he is here I have to take him. I’ll be honest, I’d prefer to wait till 2020 and ride Cousins this season. But this is good value)

13. Camden- Devin Bush (Bush with Leonard and those two LBer sets will matchup well against any offense in the league)

14. Williamsport- Cody Ford (Another new Gm. He is retooling the oline and Ford can play multiple positions, a QB of the future could be an option also but he seems to be keeping Dak)

15. Rome- Jonathan Abram (Probably doesn’t have him this high but Rome could use a S and Abram has drawn some Landon Collins comparisons)

16. Hawaii- Montez Sweat (They could use another edge presence)

• Like 1

17. Inukins- Jawaan Taylor (Value, simple as that, could slide him inside)

18. Berlin- Byron Murphy (A young corner with a ton of upside to pair with Conley)

19. Cuba- Brian Burns (Hit a homerun with FSU stud Derwin James last year, so why not)

20. Orlando- Rashan Gary (Someone always slips and Orlando stops Gary’s fall here)

21. Woodpeckers- DeAndre Baker (They need Corner help and ignore it in the first to find a quality player here)

22. Berlin- Daniel Jones (QB of the future, perfect fit behind Brady)

23. Cuba- Josh Jacobs (They need another RB in case Cook takes a dump)

24. Jazz- Greg Little (They could use T help)

25. Jazz- Christian Wilkins (Another piece of that scary young Dline)

26. Berlin- Chris Lindstrom (They could use guard help)

27. Seoul- Kyler Murray (They will sign a QB in FA but they could use a QB of the future regardless of who they sign)

28. OKC- Irv Smith Jr. (Regardless of what he says they could add him with Andrews to have a lethal pairing)

29. Camden- AJ Brown (They got Hopkins, Westbrook and Sutton, but getting a bully underneath could really help this passing game)

30. Woodpeckers- Dalton Risner (Replacing Nelson with a good player here)

31. Rome- Jeffery Simmons (This team is stacked and can afford to take a redshirt year here for a potential future stud this late)

32. Inukins- Nasir Adderley (This allows me to keep Budda in the nickel role)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

Fine I’ll cave cus I always do 

1. Jazz- Nick Bosa (they take the top guy)

2. Berlin- Quinnen Williams (he hasn’t budged on this)

3. Jazz- Josh Allen (The Bosa Allen combo is scary for years to come)

4. Jazz- Devin White (I expect them to trade down but they go White here)

5. Woodpeckers- TJ Hockenson (They need a threat to attack the middle of the field. No clue on Olsen’s future)

6. Inukins- Ed Oliver (I love Oliver and adding him in a rotation with Vea and Reed will be fantastic)

7. Woodpeckers- Jonah Williams (Top T on some boards, don’t know if they are bringing back Duane Brown)

8. Gotham- DK Metcalf (They need WR help with Landry being their only BDL viable option)

9. Camden- Clelin Ferrell (I think Camden takes the opportunity here to add a rusher to a pass rush that includes Chandler Jones and Yannick)

10. IC- Greedy Williams (While receiver seems to be a need I think they can wait in a deep class and they need a third corner to group with Adoree and Tredavious)

11. Orlando- Noah Fant (Hard to read this BDP character and where he might go here, but I know his interest in my very own Kittle. Adding Fant to that receiver group could be a matchup nightmare)

12. Inukins- Dwayne Haskins (If he is here I have to take him. I’ll be honest, I’d prefer to wait till 2020 and ride Cousins this season. But this is good value)

13. Camden- Devin Bush (Bush with Leonard and those two LBer sets will matchup well against any offense in the league)

14. Williamsport- Cody Ford (Another new Gm. He is retooling the oline and Ford can play multiple positions, a QB of the future could be an option also but he seems to be keeping Dak)

15. Rome- Jonathan Abram (Probably doesn’t have him this high but Rome could use a S and Abram has drawn some Landon Collins comparisons)

16. Hawaii- Montez Sweat (They could use another edge presence)

Do you thin Hockenson is a top 10 player?

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I think he is a top 20 player. But BDPs mock showed me his value is going to be high. So if you want him you better take him there. Or I guess 7 since you have that pick too.

I just thought it was intriguing since Kiper just put him at his high point of 19 this week and then you jumped him to 5 lol

Just now, PR said:

I just thought it was intriguing since Kiper just put him at his high point of 19 this week and then you jumped him to 5 lol

Go check the draft boards here. He is regarded much higher. He was picked at 7 in the GM mock many of us are doing. 

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Go check the draft boards here. He is regarded much higher. He was picked at 7 in the GM mock many of us are doing. 

I honestly have my eye on someone other than Oliver at 5 so take a breather lol

• Like 1