BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

41 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Haha, it's not that great. 

I interviewed for 2 jobs Wednesday last week. One of them offered it to me on the spot, to start Monday (yesterday). The other had a 2nd round interview which was on the Friday last week.

So I started yesterday, and within about an hour at the office I got a phone call during my induction session - the other firm rang to tell me I got the job. So I opened up my e-mail, printed off the other firm's contract and signed it + scanned it and sent it off using the job I was leaving's printer. I then sat around for the next 3 hours doing absolutely nothing before telling them that I was quitting so I could get that 1 day's paycheck. 

I do on the other hand have a great story about how I quit my job before this one at a huge multinational. I'd be happy to share via pm if people are interested. 

giphy.gif

Burning them bridges boooooooi

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WFLukic said:

Haha, it's not that great. 

I interviewed for 2 jobs Wednesday last week. One of them offered it to me on the spot, to start Monday (yesterday). The other had a 2nd round interview which was on the Friday last week.

So I started yesterday, and within about an hour at the office I got a phone call during my induction session - the other firm rang to tell me I got the job. So I opened up my e-mail, printed off the other firm's contract and signed it + scanned it and sent it off using the job I was leaving's printer. I then sat around for the next 3 hours doing absolutely nothing before telling them that I was quitting so I could get that 1 day's paycheck. 

I do on the other hand have a great story about how I quit my job before this one at a huge multinational. I'd be happy to share via pm if people are interested. 

Share it I could use a good story.

In short, the Anchorage Inukins would like to announce that @Counselor will be staying with the team as the CO-GM.

Who says Chief and Bronco fans can’t work together?  Having done, who knows how many, mocks with Counselor his expertise and knowledge in this league with come in more than handy.   Welcome back bud.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

In short, the Anchorage Inukins would like to announce that @Counselor will be staying with the team as the CO-GM.

Who says Chief and Bronco fans can’t work together?  Having done, who knows how many, mocks with Counselor his expertise and knowledge in this league with come in more than handy.   Welcome back bud.

Love you