BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

Listening to offers for my first round pick. I dont feel pressed to trade it, im not interested in players, only looking for a good package of picks. not interested in 2020 picks (unless its a package of 2019 early picks and a 2020 1st). I am also not interested in a package of late  picks.

49 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Listening to offers for my first round pick. I dont feel pressed to trade it, im not interested in players, only looking for a good package of picks. not interested in 2020 picks (unless its a package of 2019 early picks and a 2020 1st). I am also not interested in a package of late  picks.

O.o

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

O.o

What's that face about I don't think I'm asking for anything unreasonable I've seen some of the offers and I've seen some of the asking prices so I know to at least somewhat expect low-ball offers and all I'm doing is simply saying that they won't get consideration

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

What's that face about I don't think I'm asking for anything unreasonable I've seen some of the offers and I've seen some of the asking prices so I know to at least somewhat expect low-ball offers and all I'm doing is simply saying that they won't get consideration

Just some strict demands from a team who was just trying to acquire a first. So I think it’s funny 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Just some strict demands from a team who was just trying to acquire a first. So I think it’s funny 

All I have really been doing this entire time is kicking tires seeing what people want for different things and seeing if I want to make a move

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

All I have really been doing this entire time is kicking tires seeing what people want for different things and seeing if I want to make a move

Who wants to trade for a pick without knowing who exactly is available? Best bet is draft day.

Edited by MD4L

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Who wants to trade for a pick without knowing who exactly is available? Best bet is draft day.

Yea WW you're probably better off waiting until the draft, especially if your preferred compensation is strictly picks.

20 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Yea WW you're probably better off waiting until the draft, especially if your preferred compensation is strictly picks.

And that is completely fine I'm just making it known that I am willing to consider trading my first round pick

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

And that is completely fine I'm just making it known that I am willing to consider trading my first round pick

Oh no for sure it's a good thing to have out there.