BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

Just now, MD4L said:

The get off my lawn attitude.

When did I do that? I wasn't the one posting in the Owners Meeting patronizing and mocking people who had a differing view on a vote than him. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Also coming at me for anything when you just told someone today that if you wanted their player, you'd contact them. FOH with that. 

Haa, I like that you’re willing to be open and honest. It doesn’t bother me bc we’ve known each other for years.

11 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Also @SirA1 or @TedLavie I see my trades have been processed but pick 6.13 hasn't been added to my draft pick list yet. Just want to make sure that doesn't get lost in the sea of current transactions. 

Check again it looks good to me.

Just now, Counselor said:

What’s the issue with Chris Gamble. Let me in

I traded for him in January and he retired around a month later. I stopped blaming Jlash forever ago, but he'll think I’m personally offended to this day.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I traded for him in January and he retired around a month later. I stopped blaming Jlash forever ago, but he'll think I’m personally offended to this day.

Well I traded Unger to Dingo and WW traded him to whoever else and he just retired 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Well I traded Unger to Dingo and WW traded him to whoever else and he just retired 

We had a verbal agreement and I backed out at the end, so we did get close on a trade. But I think all newbs are the same people, apparently.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Hilariously, I was talking to XMad about trading for one of his three C's so almost took a chance on Unger to pair with the Clapp but then he up and retired.

• Like 4