BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

3 hours ago, Counselor said:

So did @Whicker really quit? Time to disband his team or find an owner (these were the immediate talks after I did :ph34r:)

Honestly. if no one wants to speak up I will. At the time it was probably about 60 percent maybe more of the people where glad for you to be gone. No more attacking, No more drama, No more crying, No more threating to leave it was done you were gone. But then you hard claimed about it being personal reasons these same people found a soft spot in their hearts to forget all the No mores.

Edited by BringinDaPain
there to their

Guys, we all have **** going on in our personal lives.  And there is a certain amount of good natured ball busting that goes on.  Sometimes it can be taken the wrong way.  

However, actually going after each other in a vindictive, cruel, or just ******* manner is not acceptable.  

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Guys, we all have **** going on in our personal lives.  And there is a certain amount of good natured ball busting that goes on.  Sometimes it can be taken the wrong way.  

However, actually going after each other in a vindictive, cruel, or just ******* manner is not acceptable.  

@Ragnarok Are you referring to my post?

1 minute ago, BringinDaPain said:

If so in no way was I attacking or being cruel to him, was only telling him how most of the league felt about him at the time of his quitting.

I am not calling out any particular post.  This happens during owner meetings sometimes, we get emotional.

Some things are better left unsaid, and phrasing matters.  That's where I will leave it.

3 minutes ago, BringinDaPain said:

If so in no way was I attacking or being cruel to him, was only telling him how most of the league felt about him at the time of his quitting.

I know many of them don’t like me man. I know they were tired of me. Many of them told me that. It’s not anything new you are sharing with me. 

Let's file things under. Make fun of the team, and the owner in regards to the team but not the person unless there's a pretty long understandable history where the two will know each other is joking.  Otherwise, go with the think it don't type it plan hmmm Kay?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BringinDaPain said:

Remember one thing for me, who was always there for you when you needed it?

If this is so then you know my personal issues are real. And I’m not “hard claiming” anything that isn’t real and drastically affecting my life.