BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Stop bringing up old ****. We have moved on. 60 percent of the league wants me gone WW. BDP confirmed this. Nobody wants Whicker gone. There is a big difference here 

Nope not me, my friend

Edited by BringinDaPain
not*

Just now, Counselor said:

Stop bringing up old ****. We have moved on. 60 percent of the league wants me gone WW. BDP confirmed this. Nobody wants Whicker gone. There is a big difference here 

No one wants anyone gone.

If 60% of the league wanted you gone Counselor, we'd put it in the Owners meeting. Seriously, we voted to kick out or not an owner (Footsy, previous Orlando owner before Mike) 3 years ago. We ended up being short of a majority to kick him out unfortunately.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Do you consider your situation and whickers the same?

Edit: actually moreso do you think your situation was handled wrong after you announced you wanted out?

Edited by Jlash

5 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Do you consider your situation and whickers the same?

Edit: actually moreso do you think your situation was handled wrong after you announced you wanted out?

Not at all. I’m completely fine with how it was handled which is why I made a joke about it before. I’m just commenting on the fact people wanted me gone. Everyone can have their reasons. I don’t expect everyone to like me. And I’m okay with that. If 60 percent doesn’t like me that’s fine by me. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Seriously, we voted to kick out or not an owner (Footsy, previous Orlando owner before Mike) 3 years ago. We ended up being short of a majority to kick him out unfortunately.

That whole situation still blows my mind....

1) Brings me on as a co-owner
2) Essentially abandons me during the season to do all of the lineups and game plans
3) Vote falls just short to kick him out
4) I leave Orlando because he doesn't want to leave to take over Compton (now Hawaii)
5) He trades me Wilson (sorry BDP, yes your team had Wilson, Mahomes, Rivers, and Mayfield in the last 18 months)
6) He decides he doesn't have enough time to do BDL and leaves on his own accord

6 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

2) Essentially abandons me during the season to do all of the lineups and game plans
4) I leave Orlando because he doesn't want to leave to take over Compton (now Hawaii)
5) He trades me Wilson (sorry BDP, yes your team had Wilson, Mahomes, Rivers, and Mayfield in the last 18 months)
6) He decides he doesn't have enough time to do BDL and leaves on his own accord

I told everyone to boot him before this happened but naaaaaaah.

11 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

So not only was Mahomie but Wilson was on this team.. SMFH

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wwhickok said:

I got that I really do but I want to bring something app that someone else brought up and I'm not trying to stir the pot and cause any trouble but I think it's a fair comment. When somebody off recently took issue with something and said they quit everyone was in a hurry to replace them. He is upset that his proposal didn't go the way you wanted it to but isn't that what the owners meeting is for your going to win some or lose some? Yeah in this situation where apparently he quit and I don't know if that actually happens if I see someone speculated that it did is it that the same thing the other person or people better have done and yet he is being handled completely different? I'm new here so you know it's no skin off my back either way but I think it's a fair point to make.

Hes not quitting.