BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

For the new guys, During the draft only you can draft someone and then trade them as long as the draft is running (7 rounds). This is the only exception to the no trading signed players rule in BDL.

52 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

For the new guys, During the draft only you can draft someone and then trade them as long as the draft is running (7 rounds). This is the only exception to the no trading signed players rule in BDL.

Has this always been the case or was this something recent?

53 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

When you say only you... do you mean just new gms or this is the only time a rookie can be traded 

41 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Has this always been the case or was this something recent?

Its been that way for a couple of years.  Its in the guidelines under draft second sentence. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Counselor said:

When you say only you... do you mean just new gms or this is the only time a rookie can be traded 

Only time they can be traded is during the draft.  I think it has happened only once if at all.  I know footy went after me hard for John Johnson a couple of years ago. 

• Like 1

Just now, SirA1 said:

Only time they can be traded is during the draft.  I think it has happened only once if at all.  I know footy went after me hard for John Johnson a couple of years ago. 

Someone went after me hard for Kittle right when I picked him. It may have been Footy too. Glad I didn’t entertain that nonsense.