BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I think my drafting has gotten better over the years.  

Don't mind me living in my glass house and rolling a boulder down the stairway: you're really placing that bar on the ground and stepping over it.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I don't think anyone has had a worse draft pedigree for Rounds 1-2 than me.

My 2013? Draft had Milliner, Ogletree, Warmack, Justin Hunter, and Cordarrelle in the first 18 picks.  Beat that.  And Baccari Rambo in the 3rd.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

My 2013? Draft had Milliner, Ogletree, Warmack, Justin Hunter, and Cordarrelle in the first 18 picks.  Beat that.  And Baccari Rambo in the 3rd.

Pheltz is right.  Tbod was definitely worse than us.

And I consistently missed on every pick from 2013-2014, and half of them in 2015.  But 2015 was OK because I left with Marcus Peters, Leonard Williams, and Todd Gurley.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

And I consistently missed on every pick from 2013-2014, and half of them in 2015.  But 2015 was OK because I left with Marcus Peters, Leonard Williams, and Todd Gurley.

Awwww your team turned into the dingos and now the soul reavers 

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

The funny part about that is the only guy left on team that you just mentioned is Leonard Williams and that's only because I haven't traded him yet

Glad you ended up with Shaq Barrett, though.

Let that always be a testament to how absolutely ridiculous and arbitrary this league has always been.

I lost a game (on purpose) by violating rules, and Ted randomly gave me the win because he disagreed with me throwing games, and I then lost Shaq Barrett in waivers, and everyone acquiesced.

You useless hypocritical pieces of fish.