BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

I really didn't need a corner but I couldn't pass that guy up I mean to me he's really really good probably right around where he'll go in real life though he could be a first-rounder. At this point I figured you know what I think it's a good pick you can't ever have too many good defensive backs in my opinion

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Maybe we will get to 5.3 tonight

If we do we will be advancing the draft spots a day since we are so far ahead. Works for me because then I can make picks on Saturday instead of at work on Sunday.

Just now, SirA1 said:

If we do we will be advancing the draft spots a day since we are so far ahead. Works for me because then I can make picks on Saturday instead of at work on Sunday.

I'll bet someone money on who SirA is about to draft.

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I wanted Thompson on my next pick.

2 hours ago, Jlash said:

Boys and girls, you've gotta have multiple targets for when you're about to pick. That way, no man can snipe you!

!!!!!!

OK I tried to looks back and find the results of this topic but this was the last vote. And it's green in the OP of the Owners meeting. Does this mean PFA's are tradeable this year?

Topic: 6b. Change PFA

Idea submitter: Rags/SirA

Current situation: Currently we have a 7 round draft two weeks before the NFL Draft (picks tradable for the current and the next year) with 2 rounds of PFA after the NFL draft that go through a waiver system with picks not tradable

Detailed idea 

• Make PFA picks tradable, but only during the BDL draft (so trade window is for one week)
  • Make PFA in draft style instead of waivers style

Argument for : Increase interest throughout PFA

Applicable on: 2019 (for testing purposes, would be validated in Owners meeting)

YES (8) - SirA, Rags, Whicker, Counselor, JLash, PR, BDP, Lukic, Hockey

NO  (7) - Ted, Ruskie, Xmad, wwhicock, pheltz, MD4L, bcb