BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

11 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

For shizzle if anyone can recommend an active good quality co-owner I'm in the search for 1. Wizard Hawk he was helpful a little bit but really I don't think he had the time for this because he's active in GM mock draft but not so much here so I cut ties there

Go get Samsel

10 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

If you mean you think that he'll be better in BBL than in real life I disagree I think he's going to be a beast in the NFL

That's fine.  I think he'll be way better in coverage then he will as a run stopper, I'm genuinely concerned how he'll do against power running attacks but we generally don't do that here so like I said.  He'll likely be better here than Irl 

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I really didn’t think this roster size thing through. Are we still at 70? Signing the FA I want to and just losing the guys on one year deals and with my draft picks next year I’ll be already maxed out. Uh oh.

#badgming

No FA for you.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

For shizzle if anyone can recommend an active good quality co-owner I'm in the search for 1. Wizard Hawk he was helpful a little bit but really I don't think he had the time for this because he's active in GM mock draft but not so much here so I cut ties there

@Taylor091   used to to run a team with us if he's not attached else where he would be a great guy to bounce questions off of.  

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

That's fine.  I think he'll be way better in coverage then he will as a run stopper, I'm genuinely concerned how he'll do against power running attacks but we generally don't do that here so like I said.  He'll likely be better here than Irl 

I see what you're saying okay I can't really disagree with that that has Merit

6 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I really didn’t think this roster size thing through. Are we still at 70? Signing the FA I want to and just losing the guys on one year deals and with my draft picks next year I’ll be already maxed out. Uh oh.

#badgming

Sheet says you have 42 before drafting. How many guys did you draft?