BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

19 hours ago, Counselor said:

1st
1.1 Louisiana(Sydney)- Nick Bosa OSU EDGE (Top player in the draft)

1.2 Berlin- Quennin Williams BAMA INT (he said its who he would take here but I don't believe him)

1.3 Louisiana(Singapore)- Josh Allen UK EDGE (They need edge players and getting the top two would be a great get)

1.4 Louisiana(Portland)- Devin White LSU LB (Top LBer to pair with the two edge rookies, very scary defense)

1.5 Wichita- Greedy Williams LSU CB (They need a CB and Greedy is the top one)

1.6 Long Beach (from Camden)- Ed Oliver Houston INT (I wouldn't consider him a need but I can't pass on him)

1.7 Orlando(Cuba)- Cody Ford Oklahoma OG (Maybe a reach? Orlando doesn't have a lot of needs and can gamble on Fords extreme upside)

1.8 Gotham- Clelin Ferrell Clemson DE (An edge presence Gotham can use)

1.9 Camden (from Long Beach)- Dwayne Haskins OSU QB (Lamar won't make it at QB, Jlash knows this deep inside)

1.10 Ivory Coast- D.K. Metcalf Ole Miss WR (They need a receiver and Metcalf is a freak)

1.11 Orlando(from Seoul)- Rashan Gary Michigan INT (Added versatility on the Dline for an Orlando team that likes versatile players)

1.12 Long Beach (from Sydney)-  DeAndre Baker UGA CB (Corner was a huge weakness last year, looking to improve on that this year)

1.13 Camden( from Louisiana)- TJ Hockensen Iowa TE (Traded Njoku, and Hockensen has a great all around game)

1.14 Sydney (from LB)- Jonah Williams BAMA OT (They have Bulaga at OT and that is it)

1.15 Rome- Nasir Adderley Delaware S  (Rome needs a Safety and the next Earl Thomas may be staring them in the face here)

1.16 Hawaii- N'Keal Harry ASU WR (Nickname is "Secretariat", great all around receiver for the Champs)

2.1 Sydney- Marquise Brown Oklahoma WR (Speedy Receiver to pair with Ridley and Williams gives Sydney a dynamic trio)

2.2 Berlin- Zach Allen BC Edge (This guy is a force and the closest thing to JJ Watt since JJ Watt)

2.3 Cuba- Jachai Polite UF EDGE (I know he is a UF player but added edge rusher who can help Cuba tremendously)

2.4 Orlando- Greg Little Ole Miss OT (They traded Bolles, and although they have two high priced Tackles, Little would be a good swing player, and I know Mike likes depth)

2.5 Wichita- AJ Brown Ole Miss WR (They have a lot of old overpriced receivers on the roster, time to bring in some youth)

2.6 Berlin- Byron Murphy UW CB (Need another Cb to pair with Conley) 

2.7 Cuba- Julian Love ND CB (They need more CB help and Love is underrated in the draft community)

2.8 Jazz- Kyler Murray Oklahoma QB (The team with all the picks can afford to take a flier here)

2.9 Jazz- Dalton Risner KSU OG (The Jazz need someone to lock down a guard spot that isn't McGovern)

2.10 Berlin- Daniel Jones Duke QB (Need someone behind Brady and get good value here)

2.11 Seoul- Mack Wilson Bama LB (Seoul has some holes at LBer and Wilson gives them a prototype LBer in today's league)

2.12 OKC- Irv Smith Jr Bama TE (A TE to pair with Andrews for two tight sets)

2.13 Camden- Christian Wilkins Clemson INT (Even with 3upping Grady I think having Wilkins in a rotation with Hicks and Jarrett is too good to pass up)

2.14 Orlando-  Devin Bush UM LB (Wagner is on the trade block so a young LBer here looks like a want)

2.15 Rome- Jeffery Simmons Miss State INT (Rome gets a player who falls to put in their DT rotation)

2.16 LB- Noah Fant Iowa TE (Player to pair with Kittle for two tight sets)

Round 2

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Aside from being large and white I don't see any bit of JJ Watt in Zach Allen. I don't know what to think of Allen, but he doesn't have Watt's explosion or violent hands, the two trademarks of his game.

I think Zach Allen is more like Cam Jordan.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Aside from being large and white I don't see any bit of JJ Watt in Zach Allen. I don't know what to think of Allen, but he doesn't have Watt's explosion or violent hands, the two trademarks of his game.

I’m just trying to sound like the draft guys on tv

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Now you know how unloved I feel after every one of my mocks.

That's why I put a disclaimer at the end of my mocks letting people know that I don't care what they think about it and that their opinion doesn't matter.

• Like 2

On 1/18/2019 at 7:26 PM, Counselor said:

1st
1.1 Louisiana(Sydney)- Nick Bosa OSU EDGE (Top player in the draft)

1.2 Berlin- Quennin Williams BAMA INT (he said its who he would take here but I don't believe him)

1.3 Louisiana(Singapore)- Josh Allen UK EDGE (They need edge players and getting the top two would be a great get)

1.4 Louisiana(Portland)- Devin White LSU LB (Top LBer to pair with the two edge rookies, very scary defense)

1.5 Wichita- Greedy Williams LSU CB (They need a CB and Greedy is the top one)

1.6 Long Beach (from Camden)- Ed Oliver Houston INT (I wouldn't consider him a need but I can't pass on him)

1.7 Orlando(Cuba)- Cody Ford Oklahoma OG (Maybe a reach? Orlando doesn't have a lot of needs and can gamble on Fords extreme upside)

1.8 Gotham- Clelin Ferrell Clemson DE (An edge presence Gotham can use)

1.9 Camden (from Long Beach)- Dwayne Haskins OSU QB (Lamar won't make it at QB, Jlash knows this deep inside)

1.10 Ivory Coast- D.K. Metcalf Ole Miss WR (They need a receiver and Metcalf is a freak)

1.11 Orlando(from Seoul)- Rashan Gary Michigan INT (Added versatility on the Dline for an Orlando team that likes versatile players)

1.12 Long Beach (from Sydney)-  DeAndre Baker UGA CB (Corner was a huge weakness last year, looking to improve on that this year)

1.13 Camden( from Louisiana)- TJ Hockensen Iowa TE (Traded Njoku, and Hockensen has a great all around game)

1.14 Sydney (from LB)- Jonah Williams BAMA OT (They have Bulaga at OT and that is it)

1.15 Rome- Nasir Adderley Delaware S  (Rome needs a Safety and the next Earl Thomas may be staring them in the face here)

1.16 Hawaii- N'Keal Harry ASU WR (Nickname is "Secretariat", great all around receiver for the Champs)

2.1 Sydney- Marquise Brown Oklahoma WR (Speedy Receiver to pair with Ridley and Williams gives Sydney a dynamic trio)

2.2 Berlin- Zach Allen BC Edge (This guy is a force and the closest thing to JJ Watt since JJ Watt)

2.3 Cuba- Jachai Polite UF EDGE (I know he is a UF player but added edge rusher who can help Cuba tremendously)

2.4 Orlando- Greg Little Ole Miss OT (They traded Bolles, and although they have two high priced Tackles, Little would be a good swing player, and I know Mike likes depth)

2.5 Wichita- AJ Brown Ole Miss WR (They have a lot of old overpriced receivers on the roster, time to bring in some youth)

2.6 Berlin- Byron Murphy UW CB (Need another Cb to pair with Conley) 

2.7 Cuba- Julian Love ND CB (They need more CB help and Love is underrated in the draft community)

2.8 Jazz- Kyler Murray Oklahoma QB (The team with all the picks can afford to take a flier here)

2.9 Jazz- Dalton Risner KSU OG (The Jazz need someone to lock down a guard spot that isn't McGovern)

2.10 Berlin- Daniel Jones Duke QB (Need someone behind Brady and get good value here)

2.11 Seoul- Mack Wilson Bama LB (Seoul has some holes at LBer and Wilson gives them a prototype LBer in today's league)

2.12 OKC- Dexter Lawrence Clemson INT (They run a 3-4 perfect fit at NT for them)

2.13 Camden- Christian Wilkins Clemson INT (Even with 3upping Grady I think having Wilkins in a rotation with Hicks and Jarrett is too good to pass up)

2.14 Orlando-  Devin Bush UM LB (Wagner is on the trade block so a young LBer here looks like a want)

2.15 Rome- Jeffery Simmons Miss State INT (Rome gets a player who falls to put in their DT rotation)

2.16 LB- Irv Smith Jr. Bama TE (Player to pair with Kittle for two tight sets)

3.1 Singapore- Brian Burns FSU EDGE (They need a third rusher, since Taco hasn’t really worked out)

3.2 Berlin- Trayvon Mullen Clemson CB (They added Murphy but they still need more depth at CB)

3.3 LB- Josh Jacobs Bama RB (I need a compliment to McCaffrey)

3.4 Jazz- Jawaan Taylor UF OT (Currently have no tackles on the roster)

3.5 Jazz- Andre Dillard WSU OT (Double dipping on tackles)

3.6 Rome- Deionte Thompson Bama S (Another safety to pair with Nasir)

3.7 Cuba- Noah Fant Iowa TE (He is very high on Ian Thomas but Fant can give them a two TE attack)

3.8 Gotham- Riley Ridley UGA WR (They need more WR help. They have a lot of guys but they don’t really have a star)

3.9 LB- Elgton Jenkins Miss State C (One more year of Unger and Tretter, need to find the C of the future)

3.10 IC-Jace Sternberger (IC needs a playmaker at TE and they find one here. Hopefully not a bust like another TE named Jace)

3.11 Cuba- Dre’Mont Jones INT (Cuba could pair Jones with Cox to have one scary interior pass rush)

3.12 Sydney- Montez Sweat Miss State EDGE (Sydney needs another pass rusher outside as Ray and Lawson were busts)

3.13 LB- Kelvin Harmon NC State WR (Receiver is the biggest need on this team and the way the mock fell I waited till this point to take one)

3.14 Orlando- Jerry Tillery ND INT (With Clark in the middle and five techs of Gary, Ogbah, and Tillery rotating Orlando has a lot of depth and potential up front)

3.15 Rome- Germaine Pratt NC State LB (Rome adds a LBer who can cover to pair with Leighton)

3.16 Orlando- Drew Lock Mizzou QB (They can afford to take a flier here and if he pans out he can be trade bait later on)

3rd round added

• Like 1