BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

ok I'm all caught up. Solid weekend guys, got a 2020 mock, a few different versions of draft grades (still waiting for mine @Ragnarok), and some decent heckling that people didn't take personally.

Did you post your entire draft with picks that you gained or lost?

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 7:15 AM, Taylor091 said:

Hawaii

2nd Rnd / Pick 14 - Hawaii Nightmarchers select Nassir Adderley - FS - Delaware                                                

7th Rnd / Pick 16 - Hawaii Nightmarchers select *Diontae Johnson - WR - Toledo         

Gains: 2020 1st(WIL) ; 2020 5th(WIL)

9 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Did you post your entire draft with picks that you gained or lost?

My Co-Owner did ;)

23 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Yes it does. If you're in a PM with someone and they delete is shows as "left the conversation". If you then reply to that same PM thread they won't get the message.

Don't misquote me again, son.

• Like 1

Hawai'i - 2.14 Nasir Adderley - 7.16 Diontae Johnson - 2020 1st - 2020 5th

Overall Grade - B- - Not as high of a grade even though they got a 2020 1st simply due to only having 2 picks.  However, they addressed a big time need with their first pick as they desperately need a FS of the future.  Mr. Irrelevant doesn't really move the needle either way.

Areas Addressed - FS, WR

Areas of Concern - TE - They have Goedert now, but how much will he really produce this year? - OG Depth - They need to add another OG in case one of their guys gets hurt - Edge - Clowney is great, but were Fackrell's 10.5 sacks a fluke?  And will Ziggy ever be healthy again?  Or does Harold step up and become that #2 rusher? - DT - How does Rankins come back from a late season Achilles injury? - CB Depth - The top two guys are very good, but Hughes is coming off an ACL tear and they have no one else.

Overall - The reigning champs, they do have a number of spots that could have been fortified, but a lack of picks kept them from bringing in a lot of fresh new talent.  They did address one major need, and obviously the 1st next year will help them address certain positions next year, but they need to dive into FA to shore up their team if they want to repeat as champs.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Hawai'i - 2.14 Nasir Adderley - 7.16 Diontae Johnson - 2020 1st - 2020 5th

Overall Grade - B- - Not as high of a grade even though they got a 2020 1st simply due to only having 2 picks.  However, they addressed a big time need with their first pick as they desperately need a FS of the future.  Mr. Irrelevant doesn't really move the needle either way.

Areas Addressed - FS, WR

Areas of Concern - TE - They have Goedert now, but how much will he really produce this year? - OG Depth - They need to add another OG in case one of their guys gets hurt - Edge - Clowney is great, but were Fackrell's 10.5 sacks a fluke?  And will Ziggy ever be healthy again?  Or does Harold step up and become that #2 rusher? - DT - How does Rankins come back from a late season Achilles injury? - CB Depth - The top two guys are very good, but Hughes is coming off an ACL tear and they have no one else.

Overall - The reigning champs, they do have a number of spots that could have been fortified, but a lack of picks kept them from bringing in a lot of fresh new talent.  They did address one major need, and obviously the 1st next year will help them address certain positions next year, but they need to dive into FA to shore up their team if they want to repeat as champs.  

Ooooooo I wanna do this when I get home

• Like 1