BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

56 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Because that was his college position. I always do that. If you look at my depth chart I’ve had him at G since the moment I selected him.

Unfortunately cause you're a mod I have zero idea when you edited that 

So in the end:

2 Titans- AJ Brown and Amani Hooker

2 Texans- Tytus Howard and Kahale Warring

2 Browns- Greedy Williams and Mack Wilson

1 Redskin- Montez Sweat

1 Giant- Dexter Lawrence

1 Cardinal- Hakeem Butler

1 Bear- David Montgomery (my favorite spot for a draftee of mine)

1 Patriot- Damien Harris

1 49er- Jalen Hurd

12 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I have no reason to lie man. Not worth my integrity. I have Christian Miller at SLB if he plays DE then whatever

Not saying I don't believe you but also saying ya can't prove it either 

23 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Landing grades 

1.1  - Louisiana Jazz - Nick Bosa, Defensive End, San Francisco -:  C-  San Francisco has a lot of high pick talent on the front that could draw attention away from Bosa.  However their track record of developing edge rushers has not been solid 

1.2  - Berlin Blitzkrieg - Quinnen Williams, DT. New York Jets. A-  The Jets don't do much well but they've been able to develop interior d linemen and Greg Williams will keep Quinnen motivated 

1.3  -  Louisiana Jazz - Josh Allen, Defensive End, Jacksonville. C+,  Probably don't want you're third pick being a possible rotational player as that is what Jax does with its edges but they know how to develop pass rushers so it doesn't wreck the grade 

1.4  - Seoul Dragons - Kyler Murray, QB,  Arizona, C-.  Likely a good fit for the offense, would be better to sit though or he might get David Carred out of the league 

1.5 - Wichita Woodpeckers - DK Metcalf, WR Seahawks. B+. Good QB but not much of a vertical offense.  Will be the deep threat with Baldwin getting a lot of looks.  The Wilson deep ball is pretty tho.  A+ if Baldwin career is really over 

1.6  - Anchorage Wolves - Ed Oliver Jr. DT   Buffalo A.  Will be an every down player with a team that develops DT pretty well. Can't ask for more 

1.7   - Wichita Woodpeckers - TJ Hockenson, TE. Detroit  A-  instantly becomes the starter and perhaps number one weapon.  If Detroit ever had a TE develop under their watch this would be an A+

1.8  - Anchorage Wolves - QB Dwayne Haskins. Redskins  B.   Should be a good fit for the Gruden offense and gets a pretty solid line to stand behind.  Young RB, solid TE but really needs some outside talent.  Probably best counselors could ask for. 

1.9  -- Camden Hood Rats - Montez Sweat DE B-..  I don't know how well  he fits as a 3-4 end but the redskins obviously liked him to trade up so he should get tons of playing time 

1.10 -    - Ivory Coast Black Rhinos - Devin White, Linebacker. Tampa A.  Right system, lots of playing time.  Great spot 

1.11 - Carolina Intimidators - Clellin Ferrell, DE Oakland A. All you ever want your players to get is land in a place where they are gonna play a ton and that's gonna happen here with Ferrell 

1.12  Berlin Blitzkrieg - Byron Murphy, CB, Washington. Arizona A.  Doesn't have to match up with NFL number ones right away and will be able to learn from PP7.  I don't have any clue who the cards d coordinator is tho so that could drop this 

1.13 - Camden Hood Rats - Greedy Williams CB Cleveland A. See Murphy, Byron 

1.14  Williamsport Soul Reavers - OLB Brian Burns, FSU. Carolina.   B-.  Not really my impression of burns more so moving to a team that's switching from a 4-3 to a 3-4 without a lot of them right pieces.  Will have plenty of opportunity to produce but that d might be rough year 1-2 

1.15 -Louisiana Jazz - Jawaan Taylor, Offensive Tackle, Jacksonville  B. He should start from day one but I don't trust that coaching staff to not suck 

1.16 -Williamsport Soul Reavers - ILB Devin Bush, Michigan Pittsburgh A+.  Pittsburgh knows how to develop inside linebackers and he's instantly their best tackler 

2.1  - Williamsport Soul Reavers - OG Cody Ford Oklahoma. Buffalo B-   If he stays inside this grade goes up as I don't like him at tackle 

2.2  - Berlin Blitzkrieg - DeAndre Baker, CB, Gmen B.  Giants trade up which should give him good playing time.  Gm knows how to draft defense and he should start across from Jenkins from the go 

2.3   - Camden Hood Rats - AJ Brown WR Tennessee D. Titans WR history.  Nuff said 

2.4  - Carolina Intimidators - Christian Wilkins, INT,Miami   D+.  Miami is a dumpster fire but who knows 

2.5  - Louisiana Jazz - Jeffery Simmons, Defensive Tackle Tennessee INC really hard to judge a landing when a guy is sitting out the year.  Won't know roster or coaches for next season 

2.6 - Berlin Blitzkrieg - Marquise "Hollywood" Brown, WR, Oklahoma. Baltimore. B. Instantly their number one WR, he is gonna be super hit or miss with that offense tho 

2.7  Cuba Smugglers - Rashan Gary, Edge, Michigan Green Bay A- High pick in a city where he shouldn't get into trouble.  Got to be a dream scenario for Cuba 

2.8  -  Louisiana Jazz - Jonah Williams, Left Tackle, Cincy C-   Lukic obviously took Williams to be a LT and that's not gonna happen in cincy for a few years 

2.9  - Wichita Woodpeckers - Andre Dillard LT, Washington State.   C-   I'm sure PR was hoping this kid would be starting year one 

2.10 Anchorage Wolves - Garrett Bradbury C Minnesota. A-  I don't know much about the Vikings o line coach but lord knows he can't be worse then the stuff they had last year.  Instant starter 

2.11  Rome Eternals - G Chris Lindstrom Boston College. Atlanta. A. G was a huge need for the Falcons, instant starter and he'll be between two really good players in Matthews and Mack 

2.12  -  Anchorage Wolves - Noah Fant TE Iowa Denver. C+. I feel Denver drafts a TE in the first two rounds every year to no result 

2.13  - Camden Hood Rats - Dexter Lawrence DT Giants.  B+. Should be starting NT on a team that needed more beef. Will come off on third down with how giants run their d 

2.14 - Hawaii Nightmarchers - Nasir Adderley, S, Chargers A.  The Chargers love the three safety look and their cover three d should really work with his game 

2.15 - Rome Eternals - DT Jerry Tillery Chargers. B. Know he's gonna get a one on ones with bosa and Ingram.  Slight concern with what Quinn asks his DT to do 

2.16 - Berlin Blitzkrieg - Irv Smith, Jr., TE, Minnesota B+.  I think Minnesota wants to to run more two TE and Smith Rudolph should be a fun combo for that.  If not I don't get the pick 

3.1   - Singapore Sentinels - Erik McCoy, OL(FB) Saints A+. Ungers retirement left a huge hole up front.  Will have lots of great o lineman to work from and Brees to teach him how to read d.  Probably best landing spot he could ask for 

3.2   Louisiana Jazz - Parris Campbell, Wide Receiver Indy A-   Gets a great QB but probably is third option early which could hinder value but as a deep threat he'll go off two or three games 

3.3  - Anchorage Wolves - N’Keal Harry WR Patriots D. Brady has one year left, Harry probably needs a year to get fully installed into the offense.  Ruh roh 

3.4   Anchorage Wolves - Dalton Risner OL Broncos Denver D.  Drafted to be a tackle.  Likely going to end up at center and I've seen Denver try this stunt with Max Garcia to horrific results.  Only thing that saves this from an F in Munchak 

3.5  Berlin Blitzkrieg - Juan Thornhill, S,  Kansas City   B. Only a B cause he'll likely play when Berlin safety Eric Berry inevitably gets hurt 

3.6  Rome Eternals - Greg Little, OT - Carolina   C. Little likely starts on the bench but the Panthers only resigned Williams to a one year deal so he should be their LT next season 

3.7  Cuba Smugglers - Elgton Jenkins, C. Green Bay.  B. I'm not gonna pretend to know the Packers interiors line depth chart 

3.8  Gotham Gashslayers - Josh Jacobs, RB - Oakland A. Gruden loves to run the football and that's a dying tradition in today's offenses so couldn't land in a much better spot. 

3.9  Berlin Blitzkrieg - Rock Ya-Sin, CB, Indianapolis D. May start but the problem when you run into a cover three system is trying to judge how well he can play man in BDL cause it'll be unknown 

3.10 - Louisiana Jazz - Dre'Mont Jones, Defensive tackle.  Broncos.  B. Solid spot, should be able to feed off the edge rush to get interior pressure.  Unsure of 3-4 fit 

3.11 - Anchorage Wolves - Chauncey Gardner-Johnson DB Saints D. Drafted to be a safety, likely will be big nickel corner in New Orleans 

3.12  Camden Hood Rats - Mack Wilson LB Cleveland C-  another case of a guy from the same position being drafted rounds earlier 

3.13 - Louisiana Jazz - Darnell Savage, Defensive Back Green Bay. D. So Josh Jones 2.0 gets taken by Josh Jones 1.0 team.  Not promising 

3.14 - 9:00pm - Carolina Intimidators - Taylor Rapp, S, Rams. B+. Should start right away and is an excellent fit for the wade Phillips defense 

3.15  Anchorage Wolves - Justin Layne CB Pittsburgh A. Big physical corner is what Pittsburgh loves.  Probably valued higher here then a lot of other places around the league 

3.16 Carolina Intimidators - Johnathan Abram, S, Raiders B.  starter in Oakland   shrug 

4.1  Louisiana Jazz - Deebo Samuel, Wide Receiver, San Francisco.  A. Should fit great in the slot here and get a great amount of looks 

4.2  Drew Lock, Quarterback Denver , F. Wasn't confident with my Paxton Lynch 2.0 comparison and then Elway confirmed it for me 

4.3  Carolina Intimidators - Jace Sternberger, TE Packers B-  should be number two on the depth chart and is your typical Graham injury away from snaps 

4.4  - 11:00am - Camden Hood Rats - WR Hakeem Butler Cardinals. B. Long term looks better once Larry is gone.  Hopefully the legend teaches this kid how to catch 

4.5 -  12:00pm - Singapore Sentinels - Zach Allen, DL, Arizona. B.  Should start.  Scheme fit.  New d coordinator so shrug 

4.6  - 1:00pm - Louisiana Jazz - Chase Winovich, Defensive End Patriots B+. Solid spot as the Pats have an OK history developing edges.  Will never become a star on this d tho 

4.7  - 2:00pm - Wichita Woodpeckers - Amani Oruwariye, CB, Lions B. Models his game off Slay so should work out well and has excellent chance of nickel play 

4.8  - 3:00pm - Gotham Gashslayers - Jachai Polite, EDGE - Jets.  Inc.  Lazy player is either gonna bust hard in New York or Greg Williams is gonna scare him straight 

4.9  - 4:00pm - Singapore Sentinels - Lonnie Johnson Jr., CB, Houston. B. Should get some reps and the black tree generally does well with dbacks 

4.10  - Singapore Sentinels - Isaiah Johnson, CB, Oakland. C. AL Davis would like this pick. Idk much about Oakland d coordinator to judge this 

4.11- Williamsport Soul Reavers - CB Trayvon Mullen Oakland A.  Getting a guy who should start at the end of the fourth is gravy 

4.12  - Rome Eternals - S Deionte Thompson Arizona D+.  Could be way higher if cards use baker more as a corner but for now Thompson looks like a backup 

4.13 Singapore Sentinels - Michael Deiter, OL Dolphins A   Should start right away 

4.14 -Camden Hood Rats - OT Tytus Howard Houston B.  Woukd be higher if I had any faith in the Texans o line staff as he became a first round pick and should start even though he probably should sit a year with the level bump. 

4.15  Rome Eternals - WR JJ Arcega Whiteside Eagles.  B-  Eagles take another Alshon here but it's an Air Raid offense and he should be a solid producer here 

4.16  Cuba Smugglers - Justice Hill, RB, Ravens A-    has a path to a solid amount of carries in a run first offense 

5.1  - 8:00am  - Ivory Coast Black Rhinos - Daniel Jones, Quarterback Giants.  C-  I mean he'll probably play next year behind a booty line with nothing great wr corps and a gm who can't draft offense 

5.2  Cuba Smugglers - David Long, CB, Michigan Rams. D. Long won't see much playing time this year he's the clear 4th CB on the roster and will need an injury two be much more than a special teamer year one 

5.3  - Williamsport Soul Reavers - WR Miles Boykin, Notre Dame. Baltimore. D+. Run first offense that took a superior rookie early.    Will be fighting for playing time 

5.4   Camden Hood Rats - Amani Hooker S Tennessee C. Kind of redundant with Byard in same group 

5.5  Wichita Woodpeckers - Andy Isabella WR, Arizona A. Air raid offense with a scheme that could make him the next edelmen 

5.6 Camden Hood Rats - David Montgomery RB Chicago A. Will immediately take over the Jordan Howard role 

5.7 - Cuba Smugglers - Michael Jordan, C/G, Bengals C. Bengals o line is a mess so he has a chance. Though their recent interior o line struggles don't look good when you consider they've been drafting guys there 

5.8   Gotham Gashslayers - Kaleb McGary, OL -Atlanta.  A Fits great in the rough and tough Falcons line 

5.9  Anchorage Wolves - Julian Love CB Notre Dame. Giants C-  Another situation where a team takes a player at the same position earlier in the draft which leaves this prospect looking at a battle for playing time 

5.10 Anchorage Wolves - Christian Miller Edge C-    C-  another situation where same team drafted a superior prospect at same position

5.11 - 6:00pm - Anchorage Wolves - Sean Bunting CB Tampa.  C+. Should see solid snaps but Tampa corner history is woof 

5.12  Wichita Woodpeckers - Darrell Henderson, RB, Rams. Inc. If Gurley is fine, likely just a bench guy, if not he'll be a feature 

5.13  - 8:00pm - Carolina Intimidators - Kelvin Harmon, WR, Washington D+. Falls to the sixth with a team that already drafted a WR earlier.  Fourth wr at best 

5.14. Carolina Intimidators - Anthony Nelson, EDGE, Tampa. B. Not much great edge talent on Tampa so he should start in the edge rotation here 

5.15 Rome Eternals - Edge Jaylon Ferguson Louisiana Tech  Ravens A. Baltimore knows how to churn out edge rushers and they lost both starters this past offseason. Should lead to instant starting role 

5.16 Camden Hood Rats - Damien Harris RB Alabama New England F.  Pats drafted a RB in the first last year and have other options as well.  Maxing out at five - ten carries a game 

6.1  Berlin Blitzkrieg - Blake Cashman, LB, Jets INC.  He has no fit inside in a 3-4 and is currently number 4 on the ILB depth chart. However if they go 4-3 he could see usage in subpackages 

6.2  Singapore Sentinels - Riley Ridley, WR Chicago C.  The Bears wr corps is pretty strong so he'll likely need an injury to crack playing time 

6.3  Wichita Woodpeckers - D'Andre Walker, Edge Georgia D+. Not much of a role here but should have a roster spot cause he's awesome on special teams 

6.4  Carolina Intimidators - Miles Sanders, RB, Eagles B-   being drafted by the eagles means he'll always see carries but will never have a chance to to be a feature back 

6.5 - Cuba Smugglers - Joejuan Williams, CB, New England C+. I mean it's Belichek but he generally strikes out on corners 

6.6- Ivory Coast Black Rhinos - Terry McLaurin, Wide Receiver, OSU Redskins B+ Should have a field stretch role and has connection already with Haskins 

6.7  Wichita Woodpeckers - LJ Collier, EDGE, Seahawks A. Replaces Frank Clark, first round pick at the end of the sixth.  Should be productive in the system. Great job here 

6.8  Gotham Gashslayers - Germaine Pratt, LB - Bengals A. Should start right away for the Bengals on a d that let's the LB have a ton of responsibility 

6.9 - Wichita Woodpeckers - Connor McGovern, OG/OC, Dallas C-  upside Dallas develops lineman, downside no real role year one 

6.10 Ivory Coast Black Rhinos - Bryce Love, Running Back. Redskins C. Crowded running back room but nothing he can't beat if healthy 

6.11 Singapore Sentinels - Ben Banogu, OLB, Colts.  A-    This is a perfect fit for his skill set and he should be able to start right away 

6.12  Wichita Woodpeckers - Khalen Saunders, DT Chiefs B. Should have a role right off the bat on a rotational basis 

6.13  - Camden Hood Rats - Kahale Warring TE Houston D. Buried on depth chart, may not get many snaps 

6.14  Carolina Intimidators - Yodny Cajuste, OT. Patriots C-  Likely a redshirt year but new England does well with project linemen 

6.15 Rome Eternals - CB Jamel Dean Tampa. B. Should have a path to early snaps but the bucs corner history is not good 

6.16  Singapore Sentinels - Chuma Edoga OT USC. Jets B.Probably doesn't play this year but could replace Beachum next season 

7.1 - Singapore Sentinels - Nate Davis OL Titans. I know nothing about this dude 

7.2  - 9:00am - Berlin Blitzkrieg - Trey Pipkins, OT. Chargers. I know nothing about this dude 

7.3 Wichita Woodpeckers - Oshane Ximines, Edge, Giants.  C. Compares to Osi. Not sure of the fit in a 3-4 

7.4  Anchorage Wolves - Joe Jackson EDGE Dallas. C- Shouldn't get much playing time this year behind Quinn and Lawrence but there could be opportunities next season 

7.5  Wichita Woodpeckers - Emmanuel Hall, WR, Chicago F- undrafted practice squad 

7.6 - Camden Hood Rats - Jalen Hurd WR San Francisco. C-  Would be higher if San Fran didn't already pick a wr in the previous round.  Will be fighting for playing time. 

7.7  - Williamsport Soul Reavers - DE Charles Omenihu Houston D. A 4-3 pure end now pigeonholed into a 3-4 defense. I don't get it 

7.8 - Gotham Gashslayers - Bobby Evans, OL - Rams B+. Rams need interior line help.  Has a chance to start 

7.9  Anchorage Wolves - Dru Samia OG Vikings A. Vikings o line sucks so he has a chance.  All you can ask 

7.10 Cuba Smugglers - Max Scharping, OT, Houston A. May start.  All you can ask from a 7th round OT

7.11 Anchorage Wolves - Ben Burr-Kirven LB Seattle B-  Good scheme fit as a zone d will allow him to use his athleticism to read and react plus home state 

7.12 - Anchorage Wolves - Dawson Knox TE Ole Miss. B+. If all you have to do is beat out Tyler Kroft, you got a chance 

7.13   Carolina Intimidators - Terrill Hanks, LB, . F-Undrafted  Miami practice squad 

7.14 - 9:00pm -Cuba Smugglers - Josh Oliver, TE, Jacksonville A.  Nick Foles loves him some TE 

7.15 Carolina Intimidators - Will Grier, QB, West Virginia Panthers.  INC. F if Cam is healthy, B+ if he never rebounds 

7.16  - Hawaii Nightmarchers - Diontae Johnson, WR, Pittsburgh.  B-.  Will be in competition with last year's rookie James Washington for snaps 

You're all welcome 

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

So..question on PFA. I am guaranteed to get my choice since i have the first pick.

But...my other choice. How does this work? How many players should i put on a list? Can i just wait to make that pick until i know who is left?

If we are doing lists you just send me your list for the first pick.  After the first round, you will send your list in for the second round 

2 Bills- Oliver and Knox

2 Broncos- Fant and Risner

2 Vikings- Bradbury and Samia

1 Redskin- Haskins

1 Saint- CGJ

1 Steeler- Layne

1 Giant- Love

1 Patriot- Harry

1 Seahawk- BBK

1 Cowboy- Jackson

1 Buccaneer- Bunting

1 Panther- Miller