LB Shaq Barrett
LB Dylan Cole
CB Vernon Heargraves
S Vonn Bell
S Ricardo Allen

** ONLY interested in Draft picks **

Byron Jones may be available but his asking price is multiple first-round picks

7 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I just don't see the value in continuing to sign free agents. It's just more people I've got to figure out a way to get off my roster eventually.

I haven't made one bid yet.  Not because I don't want the players, because there are some good ones out there, its because I can't afford my long term vision if I did.  Plus paying a child beater 17k.  #metoo

• Like 7

Just now, pheltzbahr said:

I haven't made one bid yet.  Not because I don't want the players, because there are some good ones out there, its because I can't afford my long term vision if I did.  Plus paying a child beater 17k.  #metoo

I hear you I'm still trying to find a long-term vision. I'm the kind of guy that we could really use a second opinion and not having a co-owner he is really a oh, it's a problem for me. Sometimes I get stuck in my own way and for example I traded my first and second round pick for next season now I'm really happy with the players I got because of it but I'm not happy with what might come of it in the next draft. Those first two players are the only two players I'm even confident about miles Boykin I could see being good with the Ravens actually but I don't see Trayvon Mullen being a good fit in Oakland because every player they seem to draft seems to suck. But time will tell.

2 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

He’s going to be able to afford a lot of children with that money. You are an enabler 

• Like 1

Just now, wwhickok said:

I hear you I'm still trying to find a long-term vision. I'm the kind of guy that we could really use a second opinion and not having a co-owner he is really a oh, it's a problem for me. Sometimes I get stuck in my own way and for example I traded my first and second round pick for next season now I'm really happy with the players I got because of it but I'm not happy with what might come of it in the next draft. Those first two players are the only two players I'm even confident about miles Boykin I could see being good with the Ravens actually but I don't see Trayvon Mullen being a good fit in Oakland because every player they seem to draft seems to suck. But time will tell.

Oakland has a different GM. Give him a chance. However I remember Mayock saying Robert Ayers would be the best defensive player from his class...

Just now, Counselor said:

Oakland has a different GM. Give him a chance. However I remember Mayock saying Robert Ayers would be the best defensive player from his class...

Mike Mayock? They've got a new GM all right. The same general manager who decided to put Antonio Brown Vontaze Burfict and Richie Incognito in the same damn locker room. That guy's just a freaking genius. Here's my question who the hell is the leader on that team because it's not dirt car he can't stay healthy long enough to be a leader

Just now, wwhickok said:

Mike Mayock? They've got a new GM all right. The same general manager who decided to put Antonio Brown Vontaze Burfict and Richie Incognito in the same damn locker room. That guy's just a freaking genius. Here's my question who the hell is the leader on that team because it's not dirt car he can't stay healthy long enough to be a leader

I love that you use voice to text...

• Like 1