BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

On 8/6/2019 at 1:47 PM, TedLavie said:

So we might have an Orlando/Carolina situation yet again. BDP hasn't logged in since June 18 and hasn't posted anything since June 4th aside from an unhappy post to wwhicock. I've PMed him 2 or 3 weeks ago but he hasn't read or responded to my PM. 

Until now it wasn't a big issue, but with ST coming ahead and then the reg season. 

I've PMed @oldman9er about it, see if he wanted to join in case BDP didn't show up by September. In case he doesn't, we probably have to figure out a solution.

Do we have someone in mind to replace BDP in case he's gone? Do we  want to take a decision before Shark Tank or do we wait the reg season start? 

Can anyone reach out to BDP aside from forum PM? 

This might be a little over the top but.....anyone want to try?

Xbox/PSN/Steam/Other: xXBrin9inDaPainXx

7 hours ago, Jlash said:

A determination you made without ever having really participated in this league very long despite how valuable everyone was telling you Mahomes was. Even after 2-3 games he was a gold mine.

Old news though. 

Oh I know how valuable he is.  You were even trying to trade for him in private.  

Like I have said many times he wasnt winning me games and watt did.  How many games did mahomes win for the team I traded him too?

But yes its old news.  If someone can't win with the team that landed me a top seed.  Then youre putting too much stock in the quarterback position.

1 hour ago, ny92mike said:

Like I have said many times he wasnt winning me games and watt did.  How many games did mahomes win for the team I traded him too?

That's where you continue to be wrong. Your team could be unstoppable right now with Mahomes, or at the very least have tons of draft capital to go along with whatever edge rushers you got.

23 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Alright. You would know better than the rest of us how the league votes and what positions/players tend to sway voters more. I concede.

No one is arguing that mahomes has more value than watt.  No one.

What kills me is that everyone wants to overlook the fact that watt bettered my team, which is what you or anyone else should care about.  

You act like mahomes would have given me wins.  Did it give the bdl team I traded him to more wins?

The fact is without him I won a lot of games.  

Edited by ny92mike

59 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

No one is arguing that mahomes has more value than watt.  No one.

What kills me is that everyone wants to overlook the fact that watt bettered my team, which is what you or anyone else should care about.  

You act like mahomes would have given me wins.  Did it give the bdl team I traded him to more wins?

The fact is without him I won a lot of games.  

Edit: he ABSOLUTELY would've gotten you wins, and he undoubtedly got Portland more wins than Watt would have, Portland's roster just wasn't that great.

But again I concede

Edited by Jlash

32 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Edit: he ABSOLUTELY would've gotten you wins, and he undoubtedly got Portland more wins than Watt would have, Portland's roster just wasn't that great.

But again I concede

You done...Anything else, go ahead get it all out man I can see that you're triggered over this...haha

Without him again, Orlando was the Top Seed.  Watt was more beneficial to my team at the time.

7 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

You done...Anything else, go ahead get it all out man I can see that you're triggered over this...haha

Without him again, Orlando was the Top Seed.  Watt was more beneficial to my team at the time.

I think you were walking into the chip with Mahomes though.

All good. Nothing can be done now but playing the games. 

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

Just gave you access.

Too slow man..haha.

Already finished up.  But if you wouldn't mind if I created some sheets to make the process easier.  Pulling what you created into the bdl schedule took more time than it should.