BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

8 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

No not deleting, you'll still be able to see it in all its glory, just not in the same location...haha.

*spoiler alert*Desean Jackson was never in ST*spoiler alert*

I confused my fantasy league with ST lol

• Like 1

@ny92mike I'm fine with you doing what is necessary to clean things up.

We also should set a hard limit for new Shark Tank Bids or this will go into week 3.

I would suggest 11:59pm EST tomorrow 9/2 as that is about what the time frame was last year. (27th-3rd).

Just now, ny92mike said:

While I'm redoing the team pages, anything you'd like added? Or additional sheets you'd like to see?

Nothing I can think of. I think it is funmy on the entry form Hungary is at the bottom.

1 minute ago, SirA1 said:

We also should set a hard limit for new Shark Tank Bids or this will go into week 3.

I would suggest 11:59pm EST tomorrow 9/2 as that is about what the time frame was last year. (27th-3rd).

Boo on time limits. Some of us are slow playing markets lol I vote whatever waiver wire deadline is midweek.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PR said:

Boo on time limits. Some of us are slow playing markets lol I vote whatever waiver wire deadline is midweek.

Just on New Player Bids. The Backup Quarterback saga will go into week 2 at least.

1 minute ago, SirA1 said:

Just a suggestion but what about reducing the 48 clock down to 24 starting tomorrow (midnight tonight).  The extended clock is preventing teams from signing players as fast then extend it out til the 9/4 or 9/5.

I say this because I believe the 48 clock, while was a solid safeguard because the fear of missing out on bids because access to the workbook while at work was a concern, I don't think it was really needed.  

• Like 1

Just now, ny92mike said:

Just a suggestion but what about reducing the 48 clock down to 24 starting tomorrow (midnight tonight).  The extended clock is preventing teams from signing players as fast then extend it out til the 9/4 or 9/5.

I say this because I believe the 48 clock, while was a solid safeguard because the fear of missing out on bids because access to the workbook while at work was a concern, I don't think it was really needed.  

That worry is no longer honestly. You may want to PM all owners about the change though.