BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I'm surprised I did it too.  Wasnt planning on it when I started talking to the twins about a move.

Seem like a sneaky team those guys. Talked you out of an asset that, to me, was essential in your run this year. 

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Seem like a sneaky team those guys. Talked you out of an asset that, to me, was essential in your run this year. 

Possibly.  Marquise is back, Fuller should return soon, MVS has been good, and who knows about Kirk.  

If I stay healthy elsewhere, I think Brady can work with that group plus Golladay, Henry, and Irv.

Eh, MVS is still just a fast guy who can't get open on his own. Hasn't had more than 2 catches in a game since September even with Davante Adams out.

Tbh, I'm not a fan of surrounding Brady at this point of his career with receivers who are mainly deep threats. Give him some route runners and let the man control the clock with 4 yard slant after 4 yard slant.

• Like 4

Just now, Blue said:

Eh, MVS is still just a fast guy who can't get open on his own. Hasn't had more than 2 catches in a game since September even with Davante Adams out.

Tbh, I'm not a fan of surrounding Brady at this point of his career with receivers who are mainly deep threats. Give him some route runners and let the man control the clock with 4 yard slant after 4 yard slant.

Luckily your opinion doesnt matter anymore.

Just now, WFLukic said:

Eh, I gave Brady a pretty damn good 2 TE offense with a power run game + Thomas at wideout and people didn't like that much last year so who knows, the exclusively deep threat offense might actually be received better. 

Voters love the deep ball.

9 minutes ago, Blue said:

Rags, we've been over this. I don't have opinions, just facts other people haven't discovered yet.

Do your students actually believe that?

7 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Eh, I gave Brady a pretty damn good 2 TE offense with a power run game + Thomas at wideout and people didn't like that much last year so who knows, the exclusively deep threat offense might actually be received better. 

I still think I can run a few successful schemes.

13 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Do your students actually believe that?

I still think I can run a few successful schemes.

Oh, they don't listen to me. This is a fact I am facing today as I grade their most recent assignment. I'm definitely not going to be their favorite teacher on Monday.

Sure, I'm just saying I don't think it meshes real well with what Brady does at a high level nowadays. Doesn't mean your offense sucks. At least you got rid of Jameis, who apparently can't even play well when the offense is built around what he does well.

Edited by Blue
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

Oh, they don't listen to me. This is a fact I am facing today as I grade their most recent assignment. I'm definitely not going to be their favorite teacher on Monday.

Sure, I'm just saying I don't think it meshes real well with what Brady does at a high level nowadays. Doesn't mean your offense sucks. At least you got rid of Jameis, who apparently can't even play well when the offense is built around what he does well.

What grade level are you teaching now?

Lemme do a gameplan or two before you hate.