Preseason Game 3 vs Cincinnati: Discussion Thread

Woz

3 minutes ago, A TRAIN 89 said:

When its one player or one thing that you can point to, its not fair to blame the coach(es) . Nothing has gone right today. You have the right to lay blame on the guy in charge of putting the whole thing together. That's just how life works.

:/ 

3 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Key word "preseason." It's been a bad showing for everyone on offense. Hopefully it gets better

I agree however the guy making $24M who wants to be the highest paid player in the league can't be doing stuff like he's doing. He needs to step it up. 

2 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Anderson has barely played, he's not going to start over Kerrigan. 

Allen should start.

Norman hasn't looked good. We're paying him to be all pro and a back up TE beat him.

Anderson would start over Preston smith . He's shown he can stop the run and has a good motor .

turtle plz lol your over thinking things it's preseason dude 

Just now, turtle28 said:

He looked better on that pass, but I definitely agree before that one to Pryor.

It had good touch but it was still a half beat late and, again, I feel like his tendency to pat the ball before throwing it is super highlighted right now.

Just now, lavar703 said:

I agree however the guy making $24M who wants to be the highest paid player in the league can't be doing stuff like he's doing. He needs to step it up. 

If you agree "however" then you obviously don't agree! Lol ? 

The O just looks not prepared, most disappointing until this drive has been the OL because they are all back and should be in sync. If the OL isn't playing good, it affects everything else.

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

If you agree "however" then you obviously don't agree! Lol ? 

The O just looks not prepared, most disappointing until this drive has been the OL because they are all back and should be in sync. If the OL isn't playing good, it affects everything else.

I'm telling you that I agree everyone needs to step it up but Kirk needs to especially. 

Archived