Preseason Game 3 vs Cincinnati: Discussion Thread

Woz

1 minute ago, Brian23 said:

Crowder with a poor drop, I don't think the Pryor one was as much his fault.

Again, Cousins doesn't seem to be having a good time with anything that isn't short/screen.

I don't be know why Cousins isn't throwing longer passes. It's freaking preseason, they need the work 

Just now, turtle28 said:

I don't be know why Cousins isn't throwing longer passes. It's freaking preseason, they need the work 

He just isn't seeing them. He's locking in pre-snap, so Gruden called a bunch of screens to get him into rhythm but it doesn't seem to have worked.

WHat he's doing right now is what people were killing RGIII for, we just have much better players around him. :/

1 minute ago, Brian23 said:

He just isn't seeing them. He's locking in pre-snap, so Gruden called a bunch of screens to get him into rhythm but it doesn't seem to have worked.

WHat he's doing right now is what people were killing RGIII for, we just have much better players around him. :/

100 ? agree! Except on the players part. Djax, Garçon, Reed & Alfred Morris played while RG3 was here.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Absolutely Disgusted in the drops from our WRs and terrible protection from our first team OLine

Sad part is that this is arguably the best performance for our offense.

Archived