Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

1 minute ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

An up and down 2018 and a 5 game nerf. If you think that's 2 full rounds better than Saffold then you do you.

Saffold offer was also posted after I had already agreed to a trade lol shall I climb in my time machine to negotiate?

TE: Jordan Reed (WAS)- 10th round pick

Jordan Reed [8 GS]: 34 receptions for 373 yards (10.97 YPR, 22 LNG), 5 touchdowns, 3 drops. 4 pancakes.

OT: Donald Penn (OAK), Jared Veldheer (DEN)- 12th round picks

Donald Penn [8 GS]: 7 pancakes, 2 sacks allowed, 4 stuffs allowed.
Jared Veldheer [8 GS]: 9 pancakes, 5 sacks allowed, 2 stuffs allowed, 2 recoveries.

OG: Rodger Saffold (LAR)- 10th round pick

Rodger Saffold [8 GS]: 9 pancakes, 3 sacks allowed, 8 stuffs allowed.

C: Corey Linsley (GB)- 10th round pick

Corey Linsley [8 GS]: 9 pancakes, 5 sacks allowed, 13 stuffs allowed.

DE: Shelby Harris (DEN)- 9th round pick

Shelby Harris [8 GS]: 30 tackles (10 stuffs), 1 coverage.

NT: Linval Joseph (MIN)- 9th round pick

Linval Joseph [8 GS]: 35 tackles (8 stuffs), 1 coverage, 1 sack, 2 forced fumbles.

OLB: Olivier Vernon (NYG), Nick Perry (GB)- 3rd round pick /// 12th round pick

Olivier Vernon [8 GS]: 55 tackles (10 stuffs), 6 coverages, 3 sacks.
Nick Perry [8 GS]: 43 tackles (8 stuffs), 6 coverages, 1 sack, 1 forced fumble.

SS: HaHa Clinton-Dix (WAS)- 7th round pick

HaHa Clinton-Dix [8 GS]: 42 tackles (1 stuff), 8 coverages, 2 interceptions.

FS: Anthony Harris (MIN)- 10th round pick

Anthony Harris [8 GS]: 42 tackles, 8 coverages.

K: Justin Tucker (BAL)- 7th round pick

Justin Tucker [8 GS]: 20 of 21 (95.24%, 61 LNG) field goals. 16 of 16 extra points. 29 touchbacks.

HC: Bill Belichick (NE)- 10th round pick
DC: Wade Phillips (LAR)- 12th round pick

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

Again, answering the question. Why are you so sensitive? The collusion gang is coming at me for not accepting a trade offer after I had accepted a trade offer.

There's a difference between answering a question and making snide remarks and personal attacks in your response. 

Imagine being a global mod and continuing to accuse a member of being someone else when they've asked people to stop numerous times. Imagine that? 

Imaging getting upset because someone said to stop picking on you. Imagine that?

1 minute ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

There's a difference between answering a question and making snide remarks and personal attacks in your response. 

Maybe its because you guys are saying I made a stupid decision even though you guys made offers AFTER I had accepted an offer?

Do you potentially see the issue with that stance? Hence the time machine comment.

1 minute ago, pwny said:

Imaging getting upset because someone said to stop picking on you. Imagine that?

Yeah, you're the model of fair and equality around here. I know what you were saying, I've asked you to stop and you continue. Real great modeling from the "leadership" on the forum.

Maybe its because you guys are saying I made a stupid decision even though you guys made offers AFTER I had accepted an offer?

Do you potentially see the issue with that stance? Hence the time machine comment.

The offers were made before the trade was posted in the thread. We don't have access to your private messages. I apologize for asking questions. I legitimately didn't think you would get this upset and that wasn't my intention. 

Archived