Around The League V.2

Totty

1 minute ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

So it takes 13 weeks for a 150 million dollar QB to not play like a bottom 5 QB. Got it. 

Carr has no doubt put together a hot stretch to end the year, but theres no excuse for how bad he was at times this year. 

He's good for one 4 game hot stretch every year since 2019.

This is like 70% of the QB's in the league though...

1 minute ago, BackinBlack said:

lol no it’s not. 

A 4 game hot stretch, with also cold stretches, and overall average to below average play, is pretty common for mid-tier and below-tier QB's. Not the terrible ones. 

1 minute ago, Tank4Drake said:

A 4 game hot stretch, with also cold stretches, and overall average to below average play, is pretty common for mid-tier and below-tier QB's. Not the terrible ones. 

70% of capable starters sure.,, qbs in the league hell no, which is what you said.

Just now, Tank4Drake said:

I'm talking about the 32 Starting QB's. 

Ok, that’s very different than QBs in the league. 
but 70% is what 22 QBs?

so, I’d agree to be a top 22 qb Aka not bottom 10 starter, you need to be half decent. 

3 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

Because GB has the head to head Tiebreaker… 16-0 at half when DC got hurt. 

Why do you keep making excuses? All teams deal with injuries, why is it always solely just an excuse for Carr? Jordan Love had an injured team all year, including his WR's and RB's missing tons of time. The Packers were the better team this season, and Jordan Love was by far the better QB this season.

Just now, Tank4Drake said:

Why do you keep making excuses? All teams deal with injuries, why is it always solely just an excuse for Carr? Jordan Love had an injured team all year, including his WR's and RB's missing tons of time. The Packers were the better team this season, and Jordan Love was by far the better QB this season.

How is that an excuse? 
they missed out on tiebreaker… in a game they lost their qb. That’s a tough break. 

Shouldn’t have even come to that. Saints blew other games too… 

but what I said was a fact.

I find it funny, because saint fans were screaming for Winston.. like raider fans screaming for Jimmy.

winstons half, is a big part of reason why they didn’t get in. 

again, they should’ve never been in that position. 
but if saints had that tie breaker, they’d be in. 

How come you’re allowed to say we made moves only bad organizations make… 

but anyone else says something negative and it’s an excuse lol.

im pointing out facts. 
and you get hot and bothered lol.

Edited by BackinBlack

Just now, BackinBlack said:

How is that an excuse? 
they missed out on tiebreaker… in a game they lost their qb. That’s a tough break. 

Shouldn’t have even come to that. Saints blew other games too… 

but what I said was a fact.

I find it funny, because saint fans were screaming for Winston.. like raider fans screaming for Jimmy.

winstons half, is a big part of reason why they didn’t get in. 

again, they should’ve never been in that position. 
but if saints had that tie breaker, they’d be in. 

Ask "How is that an excuse" immediately followed by an excuse. All teams deal with injuries. You're basically saying maybe if Carr stays healthy that game, maybe they make the playoffs. Ok, what about all the other playoff bubble teams, including Green Bay? The Packers were one of the most banged up teams all year. Their Top 2 WR's missed a lot of time. Aaron Jones missed almost all year. Their defensive parts missed many games. They were one of the most injured teams every week. So, why are you making an excuse for the Saints, and not making excuses for the other playoff bubble teams like the Packers? You're looking at it from a very narrow-window. All teams get injuries, and you can use the injury excuse for almost every playoff-bubble team.