The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

9 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Might want to hold the feeling of being vindicated until you know the full role ability

By vindicated I meant that your role did not disqualify me from being the role I claimed

6 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I’m sad I wasn’t able to make my final stand tho. I put in to force the vote minimum down to 25% which would have been one vote. I was then gonna hurry up and vote @Dome end the day, then put in to do it again and vote gopher. 

@Tk3 you and I could have had stand alone independent wins. 

I mean, I hit gopher

my goal was for you and I to be the sole winners also. It was, I think, the most clever of my schemes this game

i felt like we earned it more lol and I’m also sorry we didn’t get to see it play out!!

Just now, Tk3 said:

I mean, I hit gopher

my goal was for you and I to be the sole winners also. It was, I think, the most clever of my schemes this game

i felt like we earned it more lol and I’m also sorry we didn’t get to see it play out!!

My paranoia got the best of me lol otherwise I would have voted dome or gopher a couple days ago 

11 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Either way I was right about you NOT being the town vig LMAO

Yeah but I COULD have been

and that argument helped my credibility I think because people agreed. You allowed me to straw man essentially

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I mean, I hit gopher

How hard is it to win when you survive a lynch, a day hit and have nightly kills at your disposal?

Had you not won, you should mod kill yourself for several games on principle alone

Archived