The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Can you explain why you investigated the person you followed on day one 

I was curious. He pushed the James Lynch, I also had a gut feeling about him, but part of it was because of what he was pushing and James had really no rebuttal.

if I would invest him I would find out if I would end up being wrong on my follow I could see why he was pushing for a civ so hard and trying to actually save someone. 

It’s common practice after a follow. 

And no I am not ahem

1) malf and I PM back and forth regularly about games and ideas for games. He told me after the wincon game he wanted to play like swag. 

2) it’s a known fact malf likes to be the first mafia dead, anyone who’s been scum with him can attest to this.

3) malf had mafia hit him on the hopes that theyd be watched and cleared, he knows he’s a hot candidate for a watcher N1 

I’m 5% sold on this theory.

2 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

He pushed the James Lynch

So? You didn’t know James alignment when you sent in your move. 

3 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

part of it was because of what he was pushing and James had really no rebuttal.

Explain this more thoroughly please. How does James not having a rebuttal make you suspicious of malf?

1 minute ago, Dome said:

So? You didn’t know James alignment when you sent in your move. 

Explain this more thoroughly please. How does James not having a rebuttal make you suspicious of malf?

No I didn’t.

it didn’t make me more suspicious really. It just seems like an easy push for mafia to make. James doesn’t make many rebuttals. We saw it a couple games ago again..... and he came back into the game. 

Yet he was against pushing the other inactives.....

im still suspect of Sánchez..... he never seems to want to play unless he has a big role, or is scum. But he’s been around......and Malf didn’t want anybody to push him

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

Yet he was against pushing the other inactives.....

im still suspect of Sánchez....

If I heard correctly earlier, malf pushed sanchez early then backed off? Did he push amac too?

Vote Count:

gopher - 4 - bcb, Squire, Ragnarok, tk3

tk3 - 3 - NS922, Orca, sanchez

Squire - 2 - KOTN, Hockey

Ragnarok - 2 - MD4L, Ted

Ted - 1 - gopher

Pickle Rick - 1 - KSJ

KOTN - 1 - amac

With 17 alive and voting, it is 9 to lynch!  Deadline: Sunday (1/20), End of AFCCG.

Gopher seems genuine. 

He absolutely could be a scum cop for a 2nd team too if such a thing existed. That would mean a vig hit malf cause they wouldn’t investigate the guy they hit unless they can’t communicate. 

But I don’t think that’s likely.

I think we should look elsewhere for tonight. 

Archived