The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

Just now, Dome said:

Remind me of the exchange between tk3 and malf you’ve mentioned?

They talked as if trusting each other before night and that was after Malf voted Tk3 early in the day. In most of the posts it was super casual. Then Tk3 never even attempted a BW that he usually does. He just asked Malf what they should do I believe. Seemed way off imo

Just now, The Orca said:

They talked as if trusting each other before night and that was after Malf voted Tk3 early in the day. In most of the posts it was super casual. Then Tk3 never even attempted a BW that he usually does. He just asked Malf what they should do I believe. Seemed way off imo

you think malf and tk3 would be that casual with that type of exchange in thread? 

Thats a hard sell for me, got anything else?

Just now, Dome said:

you think malf and tk3 would be that casual with that type of exchange in thread? 

Thats a hard sell for me, got anything else?

Maybe not. But the budding up is possible if Tk3(harry potter) was putting spells on people. NS was posting doubles all today...so it kind of fits in my head

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Maybe not. But the budding up is possible if Tk3(harry potter) was putting spells on people. NS was posting doubles all today...so it kind of fits in my head

Posting double could be caused by SO MANY different things. That’s a lead you’re chasing but there’s plenty you’re ignoring.

Archived