The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

@The Orca

N1 your move on KSJ was redirected to gopher

N2 your move was on Pickle

Correct? 

Any clears or semi clears of this group?

Correct

Neither is cleared. I was thinking Gopher was semi cleared based on Malf being mafia and his claim, but that changed with the changing Malf alignment

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Vote Count:

Orca - 2 - tk3, NS922

MD4L - 2 - gopher, Squire

Sanchez - 2 - MD4L, Dome

tk3 - 1 - Orca

38 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I don’t believe that this is orcas scum game. 

PR on the other hand...

Unofficial VC 

Vote Count:

Orca - 2 - tk3, NS922

Sanchez - 2 - MD4L, Dome

tk3 - 1 - Orca

Pickle - 1 - KSJ

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

Unofficial VC 

Vote Count:

Orca - 2 - tk3, NS922

Sanchez - 2 - MD4L, Dome

tk3 - 1 - Orca

Pickle - 1 - KSJ

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Md4l

3 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

also I'm on board with a sanchez lynch. He hasn't provided anything useful at all.

Unofficial VC 

Vote Count:

Orca - 2 - tk3, NS922

MD4L - 3 - gopher, Squire, Orca

Sanchez - 3 - MD4L, Dome, Hockey

Pickle - 1 - KSJ

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 1:17 AM, SwAg said:

As a response the man reached into his jacket and withdrew his silverballer and began to fire into the crowd.  Six shots are discharged before the man is cracked upside the head with a hammer.  With a sickening crunch, amac fell face forward into a pool of his own blood.

Amac is dead.  He was Agent 47, SwAg’s Malice, Mafia-Aligned.

We did it!  We did it!  We did it!

The crowd turned around to see if any of the shots had landed.  bcb was struck twice in the abdomen.

NOOOOOOOOOO

bcb DO NOT GO TOWARD THE LIGHT

bcb tried to speak, but no words came.  An ambulance arrived shortly and was able to stabilize bcb. 

He is recovering from the grievous attack, and may not post or vote on Day 3 / Night 3.

Night 2:

Touch was out and about, getting his flex on at the gym.  It is Sunday.  Do you know what Sunday is?  Sunday is leg day.  Touch was going hard on his legs and by the time he was done, he had quite the pump in those glutes.  Feeling saucy, Touch departed for his nighttime activities.

He strolled along the way to Ragnarok’s house.  He knew Ragnarok would enjoy a gander at this booty.   He stopped and did a few butt flexes, which seemed to catch the eye of another individual.  Embarrassed, but also proud, Touch continued along his way…

He was walking up to Ragnarok’s house when he heard it…

F*CKING DISLOYAL *****!  YOU GOTTA BE F*CKING KIDDING ME.  REALLY?  YOU?  AND HIM?  HOW COULD HE?! I CANNOT TRUST ANYONE ANYMORE.  I CANNOT TRUST ANYONE!

Touch turned to see a man in a blood-red jersey looking irate and withdrawing a gun from his waistband.  Touch stood frozen… It was all he could do being face-to-face with his idol.

YOU STAY HERE, I GOTTA SOME SH*T TO TAKE CARE OF.  JUST LIKE ODIN.  YOU PIECE OF SH*T!

With that, the man in the blood-red jersey stormed past Touch before he could ask for an autograph.  After a few moments, the sound of belligerent, unhinged screaming came from Ragnarok’s house, and ceased as the unmistakable sound of gunshots rang through the night.

Ragnarok is dead.  He was Bernie Madoff, SwAg’s Sense of Fairness, Town-Aligned.

Uhhh… Well, I’mma get going…

Touch ran until he was home.  Upon arriving home, he attempted to drown out the horrific events of the night.

Some music ought to help.

Touch flipped on his Spotify, but instead of his usual playlist, everything was replaced with Ben Shapiro podcasts, Tucker Carlson audiofiles, and a 10 hour loop of Tomi Lahron laughing.  He quickly tried to turn it off, but he could not… It would not stop!

Touch pulled out a gun and shot himself in the head to spare himself the mind-numbing content.

Touch is dead.  He was SwAg, God of Mafia, Independent-Aligned.

A cloaked figure stalked the shadows, searching for his prey.

Come out, Ted.  Lord Voldemort’s patience is beginning to run thin.

Losing his patience, the figure approached Ted’s window and observed Ted fast asleep.  The figure drew his wand, and jabbed it sharply.

*BANG*

An earth-trembling explosion clashed through the night as the side of Ted’s house was reduced to rubble.  Ted was now awake and spluttering incoherently.  Before Ted could make any sense, the night was illuminated with a flash of green light.

AVADA KEDAVRA!

And Ted fell silently onto the debris.

Ted is dead.  He was Rupert Murdoch, SwAg’s Irrational Bias, Mafia-Aligned.

So...bcb seems to be silenced from some sort of power Amac had.

Aaron Hernandez/Gopher killed Rags.

It sounds like Touch died due to a wincon issue

and a Harry Potter character (Nagini again?) killed Ted.

I have two big concerns in this write-up.

1) There's no way that there are two vig characters so either gopher or whoever is Nagini is mafia.

2) Why the hell didn't Nagini target the openly claimed Harry Potter in Tk3

Archived