The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

18 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

@The Orca

Curious about your KOTN vote... I agree his UTRness is something to worry about, but why not deal with the MD4L/NS situation?

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

Nope, but I dont trust someone who survived a lynch and a kill and probably is the leader of a Harry Potter cult lol

2 hours ago, The Orca said:

Kotn

@KOTN-93

Any thing to share or comment on?

Kotn and KSJ have been so absent

@Tk3 are they working with you?

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

I think NS is a reasonable vote based on his claims

1 hour ago, NS922 said:

Manipulation against Satan is quite literally one of the oldest tricks in the book.

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

Md4l

Is this more to your liking?

I told you. I dont want to follow a most likley scum character (good characters seem to be scum this game) who has survived a lynch and a kill. If you want NS, I'm more than happy to lynch Md4l (who I voted about 6 posts before yours lol) who I have been high on to lynch since his first few posts of the game. He still never mentioned myself or Pickle really, so I feel something is really off with his game. I quoted my current vote before this one because you obviously missed it lol

17 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Ok @Tk3....say I'm able to completely set aside the Harry Potter thing. What do you want to do? Lynch NS who has been around but making weird role claims?

yes

I suppose I would be open to MD4L also, but I feel less good about it

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I told you. I dont want to follow a most likley scum character (good characters seem to be scum this game) who has survived a lynch and a kill. If you want NS, I'm more than happy to lynch Md4l (who I voted about 6 posts before yours lol) who I have been high on to lynch since his first few posts of the game. He still never mentioned myself or Pickle really, so I feel something is really off with his game. I quoted my current vote before this one because you obviously missed it lol

I'm torn on MD4L

Because I don't trust whatever game NS, but if what he is saying is true the stakes are too high to not do it.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Wasn’t ns someone who was trying to point to malf? 

Yes. He asked for malfs blood earlier when he was claiming Jesus. Malf came up mafia which later showed as a frame.

Now he's claiming Satan and asking us to lynch MD4L.

Archived