The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Wasn’t ns someone who was trying to point to malf? 

He was. At the same time Tk3 was buddy buddy with Malf and that night Malf was killed and misrepresented as mafia making some (I went the other way lol) to probably think they were not aligned 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Can someone alive yesterday explain why the vote went from md4l to tk3 at the end 

I pushed for tk3 for the same reason I still think he's mafia today.

Why duo you feel so strongly about MD4L? Besides for not being overly helpful his only other notable feature is being called out by NS

2 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

I pushed for tk3 for the same reason I still think he's mafia today.

Why duo you feel so strongly about MD4L? Besides for not being overly helpful his only other notable feature is being called out by NS

I don't recall anything in the statement you quoted saying anything strongly about Md4l.  I just asked why did everyone change at the end 

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I don't recall anything in the statement you quoted saying anything strongly about Md4l.  I just asked why did everyone change at the end 

Because I pushed for his lynch? Because Voldemort and Nagini are picking off mafia and the Harry Potter character that Tk3 is claiming is diametrically opposed to those two characters?

3 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Because I pushed for his lynch? Because Voldemort and Nagini are picking off mafia and the Harry Potter character that Tk3 is claiming is diametrically opposed to those two characters?

I am distinctly asking about YESTERDAY

3 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

I'm still waiting on your thoughts for the remaining players. Playing awfully tight for some reason.

Well I'm trying to figure out what happened yesterday.  I'd like to give my thoughts with a fuller picture 

Archived