Alliance of American Football

BobbyPhil1781

Just now, UtahUtesFan said:

QB play has been meh in the SA/SD game. They should increase QB contracts so they can attract "star power" the league needs.

Not the same for Orlando. Gilbert looks like he could of started for the Redskins or Jags this past season. lol

Just now, UtahUtesFan said:

QB play has been meh in the SA/SD game. They should increase QB contracts so they can attract "star power" the league needs.

Mike Bercovici hasn't been good, but Logan Woodside has done a fine job for San Antonio. Well in command, shows a lot of confidence, and is making some good throws despite the pressure in his face. He's leading another nice drive right now.

Mike Riley gets the AAF's first Gatorade bath, and this game is over. It was a fun back-and-forth battle in the first half, then the Commanders put the screws to them in the second. The Fleet needs a competent quarterback if they're going to go anywhere. San Antonio had a lot of people come out to support their team and they got an entertaining win tonight. I like what I've seen so far and I will continue to follow this league.

Archived