Broncos Hire Rich Scangarello as OC

BullsandBroncos

9 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

Bronocs WINNING the off-season so far.

(I'm aware it's still the post-season...)

Not saying they arent, but many times this has been said and it didnt turn out nearly as well as people thought.

However, if I were a Broncos fan, I'd certainly be excited about the potential of the coaching staff, especially in regards to the defense.     The offense is still a question mark, but that could be addressed if they can find a better QB and maybe another dependable weapon at WR.

1 hour ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Not saying they arent, but many times this has been said and it didnt turn out nearly as well as people thought.

However, if I were a Broncos fan, I'd certainly be excited about the potential of the coaching staff, especially in regards to the defense.     The offense is still a question mark, but that could be addressed if they can find a better QB and maybe another dependable weapon at WR.

Yeh, to be honest this hire becomes moot if the QB isn't either a) upgraded or b) shows some form of development that right now, looks impossible.

Words can't express how bad Case Keenum was last year, and against incredibly favourable looks for a QB. This guy could be the best OC in the world but it won't matter if the actual ability level of the QB isn't raised.

On 1/17/2019 at 8:46 AM, FourThreeMafia said:

I think we need more to find a better TE than another WR....Sutton, Sanders, Patrick and Hamilton could handle the job, but the TEs are just average.

Maybe Fumagalli plays well since he never saw they field as a pro yet, but I want to see a new TE in town.....one of the Iowa's TE would be perfect in the second round, but I don't think they will be available.....Jace Sternberger from Texas A&M or Dawson Knox from Ole Miss could be nice names. 

Archived